A pattern I just realised...

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Luger, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Blackened

Blackened It is a new era! Double Yellow Card

They were adapted to their environment, not "more advanced". Just different.

2. Rod1

Rod1 Titanium Belt

And they adapted by becoming a warlike, nomadic people, not becoming engineering masters like its implied.

3. Amerikuracana

Amerikuracana Titanium Belt

Greeks were lighter skinned in the time of Alexander, even though he was from the Macedonia region. Greeks will tell you this. None of what I said comes from any racist anything. It's common sense if you have a basic understanding of evolution and adaptation to environment.

there are manor out-liers to the GENERAL tendencies that allow northern societies to create and handle first world conditions where life is valued. People of India did, in fact, invent modern math, even if not the more complicated applications of it. Many great cultural advancements came from places with warmer climates. But you are again losing track of time.. You are talking about where people were within the last 1-2-3 thousand years.. Yes, the blue eyed Greeks and even a good part of the descendants of then there today who mixed with Turks and darker people did, in fact, evolve in parts of Europe that experienced major effects of a couple ice-ages.

4. Rod1

Rod1 Titanium Belt

Source please.

Quipling likes this.
  5. Amerikuracana

Everybody, and I mean EVERYBODY was "war-like" at the time you are speaking of. They were "war-like," but there was larger groups working towards thinking about saving mass stores of food for the winter. It took planning for the future, andthinking about the past to survive those conditions. Those who were "satisfaction NOW over long term planning" did not survive as often as they would have in other places. Other places FAVORED those who sought immediate satisfaction. These differences in people are as obvious as any physical differences. Sorry.

6. Amerikuracana

I figured it out myself reading Nat Geo for 30 years and having a scientist for a father. The 7 years of college really did nothing. Either you have a common sense understanding of what adapting to conditions would do to a race/animal, or you do not.

7. Rod1

Rod1 Titanium Belt

Again source.

8. Rod1

Rod1 Titanium Belt

Right you are so smart you dont need scientific evidence, gotcha.

Quipling likes this.