A pattern I just realised...

A more apt pattern is migration from poorer to richer countries, and richer countries tend to be in the more moderate climates of the north (North America, Europe, but also as you mention Australia) while poorer countries tend to be in the more tropical countries (south -- at least relative to the moderate climate northern countries)
Really odd trend.
Like Nigeria is a filthy rich land but it is all messed up

The people of the North evolved in cold weather, and even ice-ages. Simple breeding could not allow for their survival, as in other places. They had to develop more structured societies, and work better together to make it through those long cold periods. The adaptation to those environments created good engineers, and a people who generally know how to organize a society to store enough food, and help others survive through tough times. They had to constantly wear clothes and work to survive harsh climates, so things other than dancing and penis jiggling became factors for breeding and impressing women.. Although perhaps the women secretly yearned for a time when dancing and penis jiggling to decide who breeds would return.

These are some of the factors that allowed for a part of the world that is still frozen 1/3 of the year to have the capability to feed people in places warm all year round. The people in the warm all year round places would survive without the Northerners help, however, because they are geared towards breeding to replace depleted numbers and early aged deaths; where the Northerners breed less, but needed to teach their children more engineering like skills over time to facilitate their survival, because no matter how fast you breed, the baby will die and not breed itself if it freezes immediately. These adaptations to different environments over some thousands of years describe the differences in races and certain overall propensities, with understanding that these general differences can be radically different on individual basis. The general differences led to the general differences in the organization of societies.

You're welcome.
Yeah I went to go see the Eskimos last year and it was just packed 'berg to 'berg with engineers. I couldn't believe it. Little kids doing calculus on the insides of seal furs and shit, incredible.

Come running to Canada huh? If we wanted Canada we would just calmly stroll in an take it.

You guys tried that once. ONCE.

th

We got friends in high places.

Yeah I went to go see the Eskimos last year and it was just packed 'berg to 'berg with engineers. I couldn't believe it. Little kids doing calculus on the insides of seal furs and shit, incredible.
I've been to Greenland 2x.
They are drunks with guns. I did not see one engineer (unless he was drunk with a gun and I did not bother to ask what their job was)

I've been to Greenland 2x.
They are drunks with guns. I did not see one engineer (unless he was drunk with a gun and I did not bother to ask what their job was)

I can't blame them when it's cold and dark for half of the year. I would say being drunk with a gun is making the best of a bad situation.

I can't blame them when it's cold and dark for half of the year. I would say being drunk with a gun is making the best of a bad situation.
And they could move to Denmark any time they want, but they could only be drunk. They would have to get rid of their guns, so they don't bother.

They are incredible engineers to do what they do. They are still in the ice-age, so their abilities are pretty focused on the things actually necessary to survive there. What the Eskimos do is amazing.

The people of the North evolved in cold weather, and even ice-ages. Simple breeding could not allow for their survival, as in other places. They had to develop more structured societies, and work better together to make it through those long cold periods. The adaptation to those environments created good engineers, and a people who generally know how to organize a society to store enough food, and help others survive through tough times. They had to constantly wear clothes and work to survive harsh climates, so things other than dancing and penis jiggling became factors for breeding and impressing women.. Although perhaps the women secretly yearned for a time when dancing and penis jiggling to decide who breeds would return.

These are some of the factors that allowed for a part of the world that is still frozen 1/3 of the year to have the capability to feed people in places warm all year round. The people in the warm all year round places would survive without the Northerners help, however, because they are geared towards breeding to replace depleted numbers and early aged deaths; where the Northerners breed less, but needed to teach their children more engineering like skills over time to facilitate their survival, because no matter how fast you breed, the baby will die and not breed itself if it freezes immediately. These adaptations to different environments over some thousands of years describe the differences in races and certain overall propensities, with understanding that these general differences can be radically different on individual basis. The general differences led to the general differences in the organization of societies.

You're welcome.

So a classical racist theory that has no merit? yet people complain when called racists.

1.- Civilization started in Mesopotamia, China, India and Egypt. Only China had climates where it snows.

2.- Western civilization started in Greece and Italy.

3.- East Asian civilization was indeed created in northern China where it snows.

The pattern is simple civilizations fluorished in fertile valleys and it spread through coastal trade mainly.

Anyone who thinks like in the desert or the jungle is easy, is talking out of his ass, and for the most part northern europeans which didnt lived in fertile areas and were never conquered by the Romans were living in pretty precarious conditions.

So a classical racist theory that has no merit? yet people complain when called racists.

1.- Civilization started in Mesopotamia, China, India and Egypt. Only China had climates where it snows.

2.- Western civilization started in Greece and Italy.

3.- East Asian civilization was indeed created in northern China where it snows.

The pattern is simple civilizations fluorished in fertile valleys and it spread through coastal trade mainly.

Anyone who thinks like in the desert or the jungle is easy, is talking out of his ass, and for the most part northern europeans which didnt lived in fertile areas and were never conquered by the Romans were living in pretty precarious conditions.

Why couldn't cold weather be a part of what pushed Northern societies forward?

I was just looking at the world map and it dawned on me that the northern hemisphere has more than twice the landmass of the southern hemisphere. Nearly 70%. Never too late for the northern hemisphere to wise up and start building that wall.

Who would've guessed that plate tectonics are hemispherists and anti-southernists?

Why couldn't cold weather be a part of what pushed Northern societies forward?

Because for the most part civilization wasnt created in cold parts?

The theory that harsh living conditions created smart men is ridiculous, deserts, cold climates and jungles for the most part are too harsh to survive that they were detrimental to civilization.

Civilization actually happened in fertile lands and strife has been a constant for mankind virtually anywhere.

Because for the most part civilization wasnt created in cold parts?

The theory that harsh living conditions created smart men is ridiculous, deserts, cold climates and jungles for the most part are too harsh to survive that they were detrimental to civilization.

Civilization actually happened in fertile lands and strife has been a constant for mankind virtually anywhere.

I understand where, how, etc. civilization was created, to the extent that it can be understood, it's actually a subject I've studied extensively.

But certainly living in a cold climate presented unique challenges that probably did, in part, effect the peoples, culture, etc..

The theory that Amerikurikana put forth I've most often heard as it relates to impulse control.

Edit:

He also doesn't really say that cold weather societies are better. He just says that they are organized differently and give a peoples a different set of strengths.

Last edited:
I understand where, how, etc. civilization was created, to the extent that it can be understood, it's actually a subject I've studied extensively.

But certainly living in a cold climate presented unique challenges that probably did, in part, effect the peoples, culture, etc..

The theory that Amerikurikana put forth I've most often heard as it relates to impulse control.

Edit:

He also doesn't really say that cold weather societies are better. He just says that they are organized differently and give a peoples a different set of strengths.

His theory is that living in the jungle or the desert is easy compared to living in the frozen north, thats outright lie, no people on earth had it easy. And life in the desert is just as seasonal as life in the cold.

Otherwise it makes absolutely no sense why the native americans of Canada and the US never reached advanced civilizations like the ones in central Mexico, central America and Peru.

His theory is that living in the jungle or the desert is easy compared to living in the frozen north, thats outright lie, no people on earth had it easy. And life in the desert is just as seasonal as life in the cold.

Otherwise it makes absolutely no sense why the native americans of Canada and the US never reached advanced civilizations like the ones in central Mexico, central America and Peru.

Alright, I didn't really infer that from the post. I thought he was saying living somewhere really cold meant that you had to build different structures, plan your food stores/allowances etc., which gave them specific genetic/cultural inheritances.

Not necessarily meaning that they would be able to build the largest/best civilizations, just that it made them good at specific things.

Which seems reasonable to me.

Wars are hard to fight when your biggest enemy is the ground you're walking on.

It can also help.
Look at the Nazis in the Russian winter

The Nazi ultimately lost that battle because of the conditions.

There was a reason why Hitler wanted in and out before winter came.

The Nazi ultimately lost that battle because of the conditions.

There was a reason why Hitler wanted in and out before winter came.
That is what I was talking about.
The Russians used to the harsh conditions was good for them.

Come running to Canada huh? If we wanted Canada we would just calmly stroll in an take it.

Trudeau would welcome the opportunity to show his tolerance and demonstrate his commitment to diversity

Back