A pattern I just realised...

Luger

Rabbi of Platinum Nation
Banned
Reaction score
... mass migration is pretty much always from the south to the north.
I was just looking at the world map and it dawned on me.
The only exception I can think of is Australia.

Just a matter of time before Muricans come running to Canada

Huh? Clearly, you're unfamiliar with the American trend of old people rushing to Florida. Or is this why Maine is THE tourist hotspot within the US?

Huh? Clearly, you're unfamiliar with the American trend of old people rushing to Florida. Or is this why Maine is THE tourist hotspot within the US?
That is within your own borders.

Moving towards extreme cold weather is one way to avoid the incessant conflict that takes place in hot, arid areas, increasingly devoid of resources, populated by massive numbers of people.

So it doesn't count?
I was talking about mass migration as in one massive group of peoples going to another place.
Not just the elderly relocating closer to the beach.

The people of the North evolved in cold weather, and even ice-ages. Simple breeding could not allow for their survival, as in other places. They had to develop more structured societies, and work better together to make it through those long cold periods. The adaptation to those environments created good engineers, and a people who generally know how to organize a society to store enough food, and help others survive through tough times. They had to constantly wear clothes and work to survive harsh climates, so things other than dancing and penis jiggling became factors for breeding and impressing women.. Although perhaps the women secretly yearned for a time when dancing and penis jiggling to decide who breeds would return.

These are some of the factors that allowed for a part of the world that is still frozen 1/3 of the year to have the capability to feed people in places warm all year round. The people in the warm all year round places would survive without the Northerners help, however, because they are geared towards breeding to replace depleted numbers and early aged deaths; where the Northerners breed less, but needed to teach their children more engineering like skills over time to facilitate their survival, because no matter how fast you breed, the baby will die and not breed itself if it freezes immediately. These adaptations to different environments over some thousands of years describe the differences in races and certain overall propensities, with understanding that these general differences can be radically different on individual basis. The general differences led to the general differences in the organization of societies.

You're welcome.

Last edited:
I was talking about mass migration as in one massive group of peoples going to another place.
Not just the elderly relocating closer to the beach.
People have moved away from the equator as our technology improves and makes living in inhospitable conditions possible, but I wouldn't say that there is a clear movement towards northern movement. Most of the fastest growing cities in the US are in the southern part of the country, but if your hypothesis were true, wouldn't they all be in the northern part of the country where there is more land at lower prices?

Or is this just a thinly-veiled thread about how you think a bunch of Americans will be moving to Canada due to the election results? Because I think it's this.

Come running to Canada huh? If we wanted Canada we would just calmly stroll in an take it.

People have moved away from the equator as our technology improves and makes living in inhospitable conditions possible, but I wouldn't say that there is a clear movement towards northern movement. Most of the fastest growing cities in the US are in the southern part of the country, but if your hypothesis were true, wouldn't they all be in the northern part of the country where there is more land at lower prices?

Or is this just a thinly-veiled thread about how you think a bunch of Americans will be moving to Canada due to the election results? Because I think it's this.
Not at all.
And I was not just thinking about the USA and Canada.
I was looking at Africa going up to Europe. Southern Asia going up to Northern Asia. Southern America working its way up to the North...
Even when the African people come to southern Europe, they try to work their way further up north

Edit: and I'm no Hillary supporter.
At least you can have a laugh about Trump. Hillary is just scary insane.

no, it's moving WEST

i mean clearly all the retards want good weather, so they all fuck off in LA

The people of the North evolved in cold weather, and even ice-ages. Simple breeding could not allow for their survival, as in other places. They had to develop more structured societies, and work better together to make it through those long cold periods. The adaptation to those environments created good engineers, and a people who generally know how to organize a society to store enough food, and help others survive through tough times. They had to constantly wear clothes and work to survive harsh climates, so things other than dancing and penis jiggling became factors for breeding and impressing women.. Although perhaps the women secretly yearned for a time when dancing and penis jiggling to decide who breeds would return.

These are some of the factors that allowed for a part of the world that is still frozen 1/3 of the year to have the capability to feed people in places warm all year round. The people in the warm all year round places would survive without the Northerners help, however, because they are geared towards breeding to replace depleted numbers and earl aged deaths; where the Northerners breed less, but needed to teach their children more engineering like skills over time to facilitate their survival, because no matter how fast you breed, the baby will die and not breed itself if it freezes immediately. These adaptations to different environments over some thousands of years describe the differences in races and certain overall propensities, with understanding that these general differences can be radically different on individual basis. The general differences led to the general differences in the organization of societies.

You're welcome.
<mma4>

Not at all.
And I was not just thinking about the USA and Canada.
I was looking at Africa going up to Europe. Southern Asia going up to Northern Asia. Southern America working its way up to the North...
Even when the African people come to southern Europe, they try to work their way further up north

Edit: and I'm no Hillary supporter.
At least you can have a laugh about Trump. Hillary is just scary insane.
But North Koreans escape to South Korea! People are moving South!

I'm mostly just fucking with you. I haven't really studied these trends at all.

A more apt pattern is migration from poorer to richer countries, and richer countries tend to be in the more moderate climates of the north (North America, Europe, but also as you mention Australia) while poorer countries tend to be in the more tropical countries (south -- at least relative to the moderate climate northern countries)

Nowadays its true but historically we all have wandered, east-west north-south and everything in between.

Back