A pack of dogs and minks hunt over 100 rats.

Alphaboy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

This was fun to watch for some reason. Apparently there are an infestation of rats that live in a farm. Look at how these dogs and minks make easy work exterminating them.

Later on in the video the guy gives knowledge on the rats, inbreeding, and how some outside populations of rats may on rare occasion sneak in on food trucks and add diversity to the gene pool.

That was entertaining.

And the weird boner I have is a nice bonus.

<Gordonhat>

If they were smart, they'd cut them loose in the alleys of Chicago too

I was introduced to this channel couple of months back. I binged watch quite a few Epis and admit it's actually pretty entertaining.

This is the most interesting one I've seen

I remember there is a "noob" dog in this epi, so the main dog have to overwork to cover her/his part.
The owner kept Boss Boss. BOSS!!! in slight frustration while his dog too overwhelmed and exhausted with the 24025 rats it's still killing.

If they were smart, they'd cut them loose in the alleys of Chicago too

Sheeit, and NYC.

Although I hear they have rat-hunting nights out there... I'll have to look into it.

I was introduced to this channel couple of months back. I binged watch quite a few Epis and admit it's actually pretty entertaining.

This is the most interesting one I've seen

I remember there is a "noob" dog in this epi, so the main dog have to overwork to cover her/his part.
The owner kept Boss Boss. BOSS!!! in slight frustration while his dog too overwhelmed with the 24025 rats it's still killing.

Lol, owner sounds overzealous. Luckily I don't think this is the kind of "work" dogs mind doing more of.

Lol, owner sounds overzealous. Luckily I don't think this is the kind of "work" dogs mind doing more of.

Let me skim through the video and timestamp the part where he got "irritated" by how "lazy" Boss is. When Boss already have 2 rats in his mouth.

EDIT:
07:45 is the first of it.
11:23 is the part where he lost it and scream BOSS!! *probably thinking wth are you, you slacker*

I'm sure there are more in the later part of the video. But this entire video is worth a full watch.

Last edited:
I would need to bathe in gallons of bleach and disinfection solution if I own those dogs and they lick me

Dogs putting cats out of business and out to the street
homeless-cat-kittens-box-street-homeless-cat-kittens-box-street-cat-was-transferred-to-119307169.jpg

I would need to bathe in gallons of bleach and disinfection solution if I own those dogs and they lick me

Yea, that's what I was thinking. I heard they have things like this and I wanted to take my bitch. Unfortunately I thought about how much she licks me and the idea of her killing scores of rats.

Hate rats. F them
May god bless the dogs and minks. Doing the best they can...

I'm really surprised he managed to train the Minks to hunt. There is one video that he explains how he did it as well.

Wonderful. Rats are an absolute scourge on humanity. They should be taken out by the millions.

Only things I hate just as much as rats and mice are mosquitos, maybe cock roaches.

The Minkkkkk mannn!, dudes on the spectrum but is a legend. I think he is currently training a monitor lizard to hunt.

Am at work so no sound - is this the "gooooooooood mink" guy? The vids are pretty interesting haha

How does PETA feel about saving minks from slaughter so they can kill other animals?

Last edited:
Back