A new tolerance for Antisemitism from the Left. Over 26% of the world is Anti-Semitic

• Thread starter SouthoftheAndes
  • Start date
What good would come of them voting in Israel elections? Israel was founded to be a Jewish state, not a mixed state. Jews have no voting rights in Muslim states, so why should muslims have a vote in a jewish state.

Also, not ethnic cleansing if no one is genocided.

Actually jews can vote in Iran but thats irrelevant, we are arguing whether Israel qualifies as apartheid or not.

When large part of your subjects have less rights codified into law, its apartheid.

And forced removal is ethnic cleansing.

Do you seriously think Israel can be safe and free from danger if Palestinians get all of the West Bank?

U.S. Generals in the 1960's did not even think that. They realized that Israel needs to control Western Samaria

So the solution is ethnic cleansing or apartheid?

So your solution is ethnic cleansing and anyone who thinks otherwise is an anti-semite.

<YeahOKJen>

Also lol at invaders, the median age in the West Bank is 20 years old.

The vast majority, something around 95% of Palestinians were born under Israeli rule under Israeli land. But they are not citizens, they dont get to vote on Israeli elections either.

LITERALLY APARTHEID.

Some call it that. But I think it can be done peacefully if a large power like the USA helps. Very simple the USA just needs to pressure and help facilitate the transportation of Palestinians from Western Judea & Samaria. Nobody said peace is easy. It involves at the least land swaps. Any real peace deal would involve land swaps.

Avigdor Lieberman (Israeli Defense minister) had a good point when he suggested doing just this. Some viewed it as ethnic cleasning but it isn't because it is done peacefully and Arab citizens of Israel who don't want to leavereelocate to another part of Israel do just that.

The better question is this.

How is it possibly fair for Israel to accept a demographic threat (via giving Palestinians citizenship) and right to return. Yet Algeria and all the other Middle Eastern/North African states that expelled and killed their Jews don't have to do the same?

Jews will never again be allowed to settle in any Muslim majority nation. Do you forget that close to 1 million Jews were violently expelled after Israel was created from Arab countries? Why? Because of the actions of some Jews thousands of miles away?

Why isn't the UN or people like yourself fixated on righteing that injustice? Why do you instead fixate on pushing Israel to commit demographic suicide via pushing the idea that they 'MUST' accept Palestinians in large quantities as citizens.

It is not apartheid. Sorry but you will have to take your anti-Semitism else were. They have a right to protect themselves from their barbarian neighbors, weather your jew hating ass likes it or not.

What really gets me is when he and others make the argument that Israel needs to sacrifice more and more and should commit demographic suicide via giving all Palestinians citizenship.

Arabs are already 20% of the Israeli population (In Israel the only Jewish state in the world and only jewish majority country). Meanwhile Muslims have like +50 countries, and Arabs have +20 countries which are all free of Jews because they killed or expelled their Jews.

Where is Rod1 to cry about letting Jews return to Algeria or Egypt or Yemen? What about Jordan?

It is completely stupid to push Israel to accept demographic changing ideas but not hold other states to the same degree.

Some call it that. But I think it can be done peacefully if a large power like the USA helps.

Very simple the USA just needs to pressure and help facilitate the transportation of Palestinians from Western Judea & Samaria.

Nobody said peace is easy. It involves at the least land swaps. Any real peace deal would involve land swaps.

Avigdor Lieberman (Israeli Defense minister) had a good point when he suggested doing just this. Some viewed it as ethnic cleasning but it isn't because it is done peacefully and Arab citizens of Israel who don't want to leavereelocate to another part of Israel do just that.

The better question is this.

How is it possibly fair for Israel to accept a demographic threat (via giving Palestinians citizenship) and right to return. Yet Algeria and all the other Middle Eastern/North African states that expelled and killed their Jews don't have to do the same?

Jews will never again be allowed to settle in any Muslim majority nation. Do you forget that close to 1 million Jews were violently expelled after Israel was created from Arab countries? Why? Because of the actions of some Jews thousands of miles away?

Why isn't the UN or people like yourself fixated on righteing that injustice? Why do you instead fixate on pushing Israel to commit demographic suicide via pushing the idea that they 'MUST' accept Palestinians in large quantities as citizens.

Israel had 50 years to think about it. Whether you think its justified or not doesnt changes the reality.

So the solution is ethnic cleansing or apartheid?

Neither. It is peacefully transporting most of the Palestinians in the West Bank to Jordan or to the Jordan valley and giving them their state their. Sealing them off permanently from Israel.

Better question.

What do you propose be done? What do you think about what the U.S. Generals said? Do you really that Israel won't be threatened by such a Palestinian state looking down on them from +3000 foot elevation? Or do you somehow believe that magically giving all those Palestinians citizenship will somehow pacify them?

Where is Rod1 to cry about letting Jews return to Algeria or Egypt or Yemen? What about Jordan?

It is completely stupid to push Israel to accept demographic changing ideas but not hold other states to the same degree.

Israel problems are Israel doing 50 years of absolute control and the Palestinian population is as hostile as ever.

Neither. It is peacefully transporting most of the Palestinians in the West Bank to Jordan or to the Jordan valley and giving them their state their. Sealing them off permanently from Israel.

Better question.

What do you propose be done? What do you think about what the U.S. Generals said? Do you really that Israel won't be threatened by such a Palestinian state looking down on them from +3000 foot elevation? Or do you somehow believe that magically giving all those Palestinians citizenship will somehow pacify them?

Peacefully by force?

And no, im not saying giving citizenship to palestinians would fix things, im merely pointing out that Israel is an apartheid state, not a western democracy.

I would had developed the West Bank and educate the Palestinian population on secular values while trying to create a secular national identity for everyone.

Peacefully by force?

And no, im not saying giving citizenship to palestinians would fix things, im merely pointing out that Israel is an apartheid state, not a western democracy.

I would had developed the West Bank and educate the Palestinian population on secular values while trying to create a secular national identity for everyone.
Why secular national identity? Why cant their be a Jewish state, by jews for Jews? Especially when all states around them are Muslim states, by muslims for muslims.. Muslim majority states. If the Muslims can have majority states, so can the Jews..

so you have no arguments, call me an anti-semite and then cry that anti-semite has lost all meaning.

Fucking rich, thats why Trump was elected.

No were did I say that Anti semite has lost all meaning. Nice try though Anti Semite

Oh rod, you big silly goose

Why secular national identity? Why cant their be a Jewish state, by jews for Jews? Especially when all states around them are Muslim states, by muslims for muslims.. Muslim majority states. If the Muslims can have majority states, so can the Jews..

Because Israel cant survive otherwise, hence the apartheid.

Also if you didnt wanted muslims in your country maybe not create a nation in a place that has been muslim majority for nearly 1500 years.

No were did I say that Anti semite has lost all meaning. Nice try though Anti Semite

Its in the thread title.

Rather be called an anti-semite than trying to justify apartheid though.

Or i would had gone full ethnic cleansing back in the 50s, before mainstream media could had shone light on my actions.
That's probably a better idea and hilariously ironic considering what happen in the decade before that

Back