A new tolerance for Antisemitism from the Left. Over 26% of the world is Anti-Semitic

• Thread starter SouthoftheAndes
  • Start date
The Jewish religion has always been incredibly sectarian and insular. That's the main thing that makes people suspicious of them, and why they've been persecuted on and off for the last 2500 years.

The religion was created by the tribe of Judah when they were being persecuted by the Babylonians, so only makes sense many of their traditions are very protective and inward-looking, but that's also the reason people are suspicious of them.

I'd like to know how this data was gathered. If you do a questionnaire asking people "do you think it's bad for Jewish bankers to rule the global economy" I'm sure you'd get a lot of people answering yes, but that doesn't necessarily make them anti semitic or even anti israel.

Jews are ok. Israelis not so much.

And why aren't you bemoaning antisemitism against Arabs? It's far more overt than with Jews.
What day is it in the Ramadan Bombathon, again?

A lot of Jews just look like the average white person. It must be confusing to figure out who to hate.

Antisemitism and anti-zionism are not the same thing.

It's actually a fun little anecdote. Almost all antisemites (damn Jews and all their money and fraternity) are conservatives, but conservatives passionately support Israel. Almost all critics of Israeli zionism are leftists, but no traditional anti-Jewish persons are on the left. What a time to be alive.

That's just a whole lot of bullshit. Sure many leftists fall back on the anti-Zionism defense to hide their real feelings but if you actually listen to them long enough it becomes apparent they've lost focus of their resentment and are harboring outright Jew-hatred. This is particularly obvious in discussions of economics and/or banking

That's just a whole lot of bullshit. Sure many leftists fall back on the anti-Zionism defense to hide their real feelings but if you actually listen to them long enough it becomes apparent they've lost focus of their resentment and are harboring outright Jew-hatred. This is particularly obvious in discussions of economics and/or banking

lol because that is completely consistent with their ideology. Sure, they defend on principle every demographic from ethnic-motivated animus, even Western European whites, but there's something so peculiar about the Jewish people that forces baseless antisemitism to creep in.

*Antisemitism is now basically promoted by the far left
*The 'far left' now has a strong voice on most major University campuses and in most major 'progressive' organizations.

*Liberals are increasingly being duped to view Muslims and very larger blocks of 'non-white people' as 'oppressed' despite the fact that constitute a very large % of the world population (all non-white groups are like 90% of world population). And yet Jews are only less than 1% of the global population. Jews are 0.2% to 0.3% of the world population, that is 0.002

Judging by surnames and faces alone i would say that a significant portion of far-left in US and especially in Universities are Jewish (Noel Ignatiev for example).

I'm a little out of the loop on this one. What leftists hate Jews? Is it just because they are against the settlements and all that? Or is there something legitimate to the claim that far leftists actually hate jews.

Well Israel as a country is loathable.

There is also the fact that jewish groups and organisations tend to behave in a loathable way.

To say that probably makes me literally Hitler, but I would say the same about any other type of group of people, including my own.

If you dont think that Israel has the right to continue its apartheid state in the West Bank you are an anti-semite.

It lost its meaning when people tried to conflate anti-zionism with anti-semitism.

How can the far left hate Jews when all their bullshit is created and pushed by Jews in Hollywood and academia? Even Marx was Jewish and they base all their ideologies off of his ideology

It's people on the right who hate Jews and its people on the left who hate Israel. Those are two different things

I find the Jewish obsession kind of fascinating. If someone has an ounce of Jewish blood and does something a person doesn't like, it's because of that blood. 99% of Jewish people are just going about their day, it is the market manipulators and Israeli leaders that I really have a problem with, and they're not "greedy Jews." They're greedy people who happen to be Jewish.

Only Europe is/was strong, proud, and organized enough to resist anything... That's why it cannot remain europe oy seems. Nigerians may hate jews, but they could still be more easily bought and run/controlled as a country if shiny things were dangled before them. In my honest opinion.

Individually Jews are fine people. I have a little Jewish blood myself. I don't want ANYBODY having over-representation in the media and banking industry.. Espexially not those with (almost understandable) narrow self interests, however. I am not antisemitic. I am not prosemetic. I don't want any propaganda taking down great continents, civilizations, or europeans generally, because they are a threat to easier global control. I don't want to be noid, but I'm fighting not to see that on the news and in media in general.. And even in policy of bought and paid for governments.

It's people on the right who hate Jews and its people on the left who hate Israel. Those are two different things

Hell has frozen over, I'm agreeing with a Pwent post.

Racial/ethnic bigotry is a complete trademark of the right, so they're the ones that actually hate Jews as a people.

The left hate Israel because of their abuse of Palestine, their apartheid government, and the 40+ year occupation. Since they're a bunch of pussy ass crybabies, they care about these sort of things.

I think that really depends on how you define anti-Semitism. I am critical of Israel at times and believe Jews are over represented in banking and media. Some would classify that as anti-semetic. But I also support israel's right to exist and recognise that they are surrounded by enemies and need to take action to protect their people.

These things require a clear definition of what 'anti-semitism' is, because often it is a very watered down term that casts a very large net.

If you dont think that Israel has the right to continue its apartheid state in the West Bank you are an anti-semite.

It lost its meaning when people tried to conflate anti-zionism with anti-semitism.

It's even less than that really. You could just be against the Israeli first policy of Western politicians (who swear their allegiance to Zionism, which is for a foreign nation), and the power of such a foreign lobby.

That would make you an anti-semite.

I suppose it all depends on what is meant by anti-Semitism.

Irrational hatred of all Jews, to the point of wishing a Hitler would take care of them? I struggle to believe that over a quarter of world's people are in favour of that.

25% of the world's population being critical of Israel's politics, and the disproportionate amount of influence Jewish people hold in many areas of business? Sure, I can buy that. But that's a watering-down of the term "anti-Semitism" considering what it used to describe (religious pogroms, Holocaust, etc.)

Back