A new Fight Night game?

Meanwhile they should Re-release it for PS4/XBOX1.If they're gonna do another Fight Night they should play ball with Mayweather.That should help sales

Meanwhile they should Re-release it for PS4/XBOX1.If they're gonna do another Fight Night they should play ball with Mayweather.That should help sales

Fight Night has been doing well without him.

And I hate the idea that he'd be the 'Boss' character, with stats unrealistically high, like Brock Lesnar was in the UFC THQ games.

Work on the gameplay and fine-tune the FNR4 formula.

Get rid of the added shit from Champion.

Fight Night has been doing well without him.

And I hate the idea that he'd be the 'Boss' character, with stats unrealistically high, like Brock Lesnar was in the UFC THQ games.

Work on the gameplay and fine-tune the FNR4 formula.

Get rid of the added shit from Champion.
Come on man Champion Mode was pretty cool! They should adopt it for EA UFC 2.

You mean the cheesy and cliche storymode?

I've seen better storylines in WWE THQ games.

the story mode was pretty cool a bit short and they should make it a bit deeper with some things to do aside from the main story but it was cool.

they should make a new FN it's just that they probably have a contract with the UFC so they have to come out with new games and they don't wanna spend any more resources on another developement team to produce another fighting game.
But from what I know the sales of the UFC game weren't really higher than the #s of FNC so let's hope

FN3 is freshmen year of college man. My roommate was a morning person, I'm not and we shared this tiny little dorm room. For a whole year of my life my alarm clock every morning was
"You shaking and baking today baby"
"You brought a smile to an old trainer's lips"

"He's looking shaky, he could go down any minute!"
"Another dominating win for..BIG TRAIN!"

Fight Night Round 3 was the Goat. I was ranked in the top 100 in that game on XBOX, all the others fucking sucked.

FN3 is freshmen year of college man. My roommate was a morning person, I'm not and we shared this tiny little dorm room. For a whole year of my life my alarm clock every morning was
"You shaking and baking today baby"
"You brought a smile to an old trainer's lips"

"He's looking shaky, he could go down any minute!"
"Another dominating win for..BIG TRAIN!"

Bicep curl machine, best training exercise on the game.

Nailed it perfect every time. Swear I built my whole fighter on that training minigame

Yep, lmao when I first started playing it was the only one I could do. About 45 create a fighters later, I do every single exercise perfect lmao. My record online was like 850-250, I used judge jab, which was basically cheating because a double jab would already have them closed to stunned.

Back