A New Class of National Champions is Crowned at the 2010 USA Boxing Nationals

Thanks, I don't follow the am like I should. I would have thought that Shabazz would have gone pro bye now. He is the only one I know cause he kinda a local boy.

All I could find. Quarterfinals.

Lenroy Thompson.

Quarterfinals

Steve Geffard.

Rau'shee Warren

Aw man, it says my dude Siju Shabazz lost to Steve Geffrad. That sucks, Siju beat him last year. He will be back though, he is a beast. I sparred him before and he gave me a first class whoopin.

Thanks for the vids X. The kid in the purple during the last video reminds me of a kid i used to spar with.

Also I know it not too related but I saw this, this morning and this thread is a good place for it. It footage of Ali in the AMs.

Thanks for posting this, don't really follow am Boxing so don't know many of the names but good to know the info and keep an eye out if they turn pro.

Keep a eye and ear out for featherweight Joseph Diaz Jr. Quote me. You heard it here first! The kid's a southpaw with excellent fundamentals. He can box with a vengeance also, if feels inclined to.

Keep a eye and ear out for featherweight Joseph Diaz Jr. Quote me. You heard it here first! The kid's a southpaw with excellent fundamentals. He can box with a vengeance also, if feels inclined to.

Any footage?

Thanks for the vids X. The kid in the purple during the last video reminds me of a kid i used to spar with.

Also I know it not too related but I saw this, this morning and this thread is a good place for it. It footage of Ali in the AMs.

Here's another.

Say what?

how many of these guys are white if any

Men
108 lbs: Louie Byrd, Denver, Colo.
114 lbs: Rau’shee Warren, Cincinnati, Ohio
123 lbs: Joseph Diaz Jr., Elmonte, Calif.
132 lbs: Jose Ramirez, Avenal, Calif.
141 lbs: Pedro Sosa, Bronx, N.Y.
152 lbs: Errol Spence, Desoto, Texas
165 lbs: Luis Arias, Milwaukee, Wis.
178 lbs: Jeffrey Spencer, Fort Carson, Colo.
201 lbs: Steve Geffard, Boca Raton, Fla.
201+ lbs: Lenroy Thompson, Lenexa, Kansas

ufc has the kind of people you want to see.
Just bleed.

just as I figured, don't even know who any of the champs are.

yea UFC cuz anderson silva is white and his english is amazing I hear, shogun too, oh and I heard Jose Aldo is really white, and Kos too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back