A N00b thanks Urban and Carnal!

Foulsmeller said:
Its not that I hate gays. I just dont like'em.
Now can I get that hug?

As long as they get a vote and the same civil rights, yeah, you can get that hug. I'm secure enough in my masculinity to not wear pink.

Madmick said:
As long as they get a vote and the same civil rights, yeah, you can get that hug. I'm secure enough in my masculinity to not wear pink.

We are equal....I cant marry a man, nor can any other man.
Sounds very equal :)

But this debate really doesn't belong here.

Please, this is a Strength and Power forum. Please take the gay debate somewhere else.

Sonny, my sentiments exactly.

And to the thread starter, Congrats on starting lifting. You have made a good choice and most people here will help out. Also this forum is a great resource because of the diversified backgrounds in lifting and the overall knowledge some of these guys posess (Entropy for example) and many others. Anyway, good luck, you made a good choice to start exercising and lifting and you picked a good forum for absorbing info.

rickdog said:
Please, this is a Strength and Power forum. Please take the gay debate somewhere else.

Sonny, my sentiments exactly.

And to the thread starter, Congrats on starting lifting. You have made a good choice and most people here will help out. Also this forum is a great resource because of the diversified backgrounds in lifting and the overall knowledge some of these guys posess (Entropy for example) and many others. Anyway, good luck, you made a good choice to start exercising and lifting and you picked a good forum for absorbing info.

I think you just need a hug. Come here big fella.

Urban said:
I think it would be more accurate to say either his girlfriend is a fatass, or he WAS a giant pussy. At least he's making the effort to improve.

true that; congrats on the gains. Now introduce your girlfriend to the program! just kidding!just kidding!

Just so EVERYONE understands (after the trouble with people not understanding what I'm trying to say, or the nature of it) my use of the term ":eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:ry" comes from the common association of homosexuality with feminine behavior by males. I am aware this is not always, or even usually the case (at least not with older gays). I also used to party at the house of the owner of the biggest gay bar in town.

Hey homie, I don't care if you're you're a gay, black, jewish midget (like in Gummo) if your parties have free booze and lots of good drugs floating about, I am so there.

Haha - the mods have Carnal all pussywhipped

Someone go report his ass.....

Dude, if you read the shit I sent to the admins (and still do when I get too high), you wouldn't even joke about my being pussy whipped.

I am no declaring myself to be the PEOPLES MOD by the way. While my status is unofficial, I know you ALL love me and wish I were a senior mod.

LOL, what has this thread turned into? Very amusing... =)

Thanks for all the advice and links. I do enjoy going to the gym, and I know I'm getting addicted to lifting. Everytime I finish a routine I wonder how much stronger I will be and how much more I will be able to lift the following week....its become obsessive really. I have to force myself to stay away from DL and Squat on non DL and squat days for recovery's sake...

(I'll probably get flamed for this.)

Just a quick question, why are "barbell curls" frowned upon besides the fact that they are very muscle specific and non-functional exercises. I know there have been many threads about this, but it seems that I end up moving a lot of heavy bulky boxes at work, and the barbell/dumbell curl might be fuctional for the natural position of holding and carrying things. I know the DL beats every exercise, ESPECIALLY for carrying things, but why not bicep curl as some type of assist?

anyone else for a quick circle jerk and then off to 24 hour fitness for curls in the squat rack?

It's just barbell curls dude, those are macho Handlebar mustache and leather chaps style gay, it's OK.

We just don't allow cable curling body glitter and poppers kind of gays.

Back