Social A mother's warning: If you have white teen sons, listen up ...

LOL, they could just as equally be pulled in by positive groups.

Doesn't fit the white scare agenda, though.

That's not really something parents need to watch out for though.

That's how things being good or bad works. Bad things should be avoided.

Lets say you have a couple of black boys, would you want to keep them away from black supremacist organizations?

Lets say you have a couple of white boys, would you want to keep them away from white supremacist organizations?

"Other terms she tells parents to listen for include snowflake; kek, a form of "lol" that sometimes refers to an ironic white nationalist 'religion'; cuck; chad; femenoid; beta"
{<jordan}

Lolz, someone get this woman a Sherdog account.

What a Becky

It's going to be difficult to prevent kids from coming across that stuff on the internet, since it's pretty much full of it.

A lot of it is about breaking taboos and pissing people off anyway. If, as a parent, you react overly hysterically to it, then you're probably only going to make it worse. It just happens to be in the nature of teenagers to rebel against the parents, and today's "counter-culture" is what it is, a reflection of mainstream culture, in many ways. If "Nazism" and "white supremacy" are the biggest taboos, then obviously the biggest taboo-breakers will adopt those ideals as their own, if for no other reason than to cause maximum outrage.

The best solution, in my mind, is to be more sensible and less sensitive.

She is 100% right.

weird how lots of those words like cuck, soy boy and other low iq words show up here all the time.

Young males are very impressionable
I guess your influences are the Comrade Stalin / antifa types.

Both as bad as each other.

It's going to be difficult to prevent kids from coming across that stuff on the internet, since it's pretty much full of it.

A lot of it is about breaking taboos and pissing people off anyway. If, as a parent, you react overly hysterically to it, then you're probably only going to make it worse. It just happens to be in the nature of teenagers to rebel against the parents, and today's "counter-culture" is what it is, a reflection of mainstream culture, in many ways. If "Nazism" and "white supremacy" are the biggest taboos, then obviously the biggest taboo-breakers will adopt those ideals as their own, if for no other reason than to cause maximum outrage.

The best solution, in my mind, is to be more sensible and less sensitive.

I think instead I will educate my daughter on the fact that there are very spiritually sick and toxic people on the net whose ideas are poison. I will help her to study the problem, read articles about the dangers of white supremacy and hatred while teaching her that eating the poison by conversing with the bottom feeders is NOT the best way to understand the world or them since they are completely unaware of their toxicity or the reasons the have fallen so far into hatred and pettiness.

I think instead I will educate my daughter on the fact that there are very spiritually sick and toxic people on the net whose ideas are poison. I will help her to study the problem, read articles about the dangers of white supremacy and hatred while teaching her that eating the poison by conversing with the bottom feeders is NOT the best way to understand the world or them since they are completely unaware of their toxicity or the reasons the have fallen so far into hatred and pettiness.

A daughter will find that easier to digest than a son.

You tell a man that there's something out there which is so dangerous and toxic that he cannot possibly handle it, and he'll just see that as a challenge.

Fact is that a lot of the people who act so outraged about these villainous Nazis and supremacists, are the first in line to read gossip about them, to speculate about them amongst their support group, and browse their ideas on the net. Literally couldn't live without it, the excitement of "confronting" this opposing force.

For me, Nazism and "white supremacy" are just mundane at this point. Bores me to tears, just hearing about it.

You tell a man that there's something out there which is so dangerous and toxic that he cannot possibly handle it, and he'll just see that as a challenge.

In studying the problem he will come to understand it fully, there will be no mystery nor any forbidden fruit, he will understand it better than the broken who have no idea why they hate so much or have fallen so far.

In studying the problem he will come to understand it fully, there will be no mystery nor any forbidden fruit, he will understand it better than the broken who have no idea why they hate so much or have fallen so far.

You cannot ever hope to "fully understand" something which you approach with prejudice, a preconceived notion that it is "inherently evil".

Obviously, approaching these sorts of ideals without prejudice is deemed too "problematic" and "dangerous" in most circles, which is why we will only ever get an incomplete and skewed view of their "appeal".

You cannot ever hope to "fully understand" something which you approach with prejudice, a preconceived notion that it is "inherently evil".

Obviously, approaching these sorts of ideals without prejudice is deemed too "problematic" and "dangerous" in most circles, which is why we will only ever get an incomplete and skewed view of their "appeal".

<Huh2>

That's just how it is.

Let's say that I approached the subject of Marxist-Leninism with the preconceived idea that it must be "evil", and must be proven to be thus, what'd you think were the chances of me coming out with an objective and rational outlook on the whole ideology? Rather than just a reaffirmation of what I already believed in?

Few would be willing to subject themselves to that level of disciplined neutrality, when it comes to something like Nazism though, obviously, which is why it's probably best that most people don't even try researching the subject. Just let the dead ideals rest. Anything that has come after 1945, has just been glorified role-playing, anyway.

Fact is that a lot of the people who act so outraged about these villainous Nazis and supremacists, are the first in line to read gossip about them, to speculate about them amongst their support group, and browse their ideas on the net. Literally couldn't live without it, the excitement of "confronting" this opposing force.

For me, Nazism and "white supremacy" are just mundane at this point. Bores me to tears, just hearing about it.

...... lots of things are so dangerous and toxic that no one can handle it. Like drinking bleach. Only the extremely stupid see that as a challenge.

That's just how it is.

Let's say that I approached the subject of Marxist-Leninism with the preconceived idea that it must be "evil", and must be proven to be thus, what'd you think were the chances of me coming out with an objective and rational outlook on the whole ideology? Rather than just a reaffirmation of what I already believed in?

Few would be willing to subject themselves to that level of disciplined neutrality, when it comes to something like Nazism though, obviously, which is why it's probably best that most people don't even try researching the subject. Just let the dead ideals rest. Anything that has come after 1945, has just been glorified role-playing, anyway.

Your previous post was so filled with false assumptions that I lost respect for you in this conversation. Posts as stupid as that only lower me if I respond. That is why I am not longer engaging. FYI.

...... lots of things are so dangerous and toxic that no one can handle it. Like drinking bleach. Only the extremely stupid see that as a challenge.

I wouldn't put "memeing" about long-dead mustached villains on the level of drinking bleach, though.

She is 100% right.

weird how lots of those words like cuck, soy boy and other low iq words show up here all the time.

Young males are very impressionable
Shut up soyboy

Your previous post was so filled with false assumptions that I lost respect for you in this conversation. Posts as stupid as that only lower me if I respond. That is why I am not longer engaging. FYI.

I reckon you're no longer engaging because the conversation has steered away from your personal comfort zone.

That's fine, but again, this is why my suggestion to people in this regard, is to just forget about it. If you feel inconvenienced, and are made uncomfortable by the existence of these ideals, then you are probably better off not wasting your time reading or speculating about them.

I don't see the point in constantly working yourself up about something that repulses you.

Propaganda isnt exclusive to young white teens. Theres propaganda tailored for everyone, around every corner of the internet.

As well as netflix. Along with the movies you let them watch. Also, their cartoons. As well as their video games. And also on network television.

Wait, everyone doesnt already know this???

We'll see some of that propaganda is OK, and some of it isn't.

Just don't ask who gets to make that judgement.

(The CIA likes this post)

That is really stupid.

Why? Young, dissatisfied men are often looking to push boundaries and finding disruptive causes to join.
If you don't actually have a white supremacist problem, but you keep going on about this evil, semi-mysterious group of dangerous men who communicate in code and have their own illicit communication network, you're basically just a nazi PR officer.
You might as well just print VIP membership cards and hand them out at high schools.

Thread title is misleading. Should read:

WARNING: if you have a white mother, take away her internet access before she makes a fool of herself in exchange of 2 minutes of fame.

That was attention whoring 101. Lol at making a fuss from a meme. Fken old people
source.gif

There's truth to what she's saying though. The guy who ran the daily stormer said they purposefully target children with memes etc to desensitize them to racism and white supremacy.

I've been online since the beginning and noticed a trend of racism being blended into online culture through gaming and memes etc. it's propaganda disguised as humour, but in reality it's desensitization of young minds.

Phew. Almoat went a whole day without being reminded that white people bad.

That was a close one.

Back