A Mothers Day Interview with Clay Guida's Mom

Congrats on this being your like 165th thread of copy/pasting from fightland!

Congrats on this being your like 165th thread of copy/pasting from fightland!

He's posting a link to an interview with a fighter's mom on Mother's Day. What the hell is wrong with that? And so what if he is sharing stuff on Sherdog from other sites? Most people don't visit every single MMA site every single day, so its nice that people share this stuff. Quit being a bitc*, and appreciate its not another thread about the same topics we always see being discussed ad nauseam.

TS, thanks for sharing the link!

He's posting a link to an interview with a fighter's mom on Mother's Day. What the hell is wrong with that? And so what if he is sharing stuff on Sherdog from other sites? Most people don't visit every single MMA site every single day, so its nice that people share this stuff. Quit being a bitc*, and appreciate its not another thread about the same topics we always see being discussed ad nauseam.

TS, thanks for sharing the link!

right, and we'll never have to go to what website ever. Because he'll just post it here.

At least when you make a thread provide some discussion.

but the moment you have your baby [there is a sense of relief]. It’s over. That’s how I feel after Clay’s fights. It’s how I describe it to everyone that asks me.

We know that feel mama Guida..

right, and we'll never have to go to what website ever. Because he'll just post it here.

'
What a whiner.

Way to just ruin it. Nobody forced you to read this thread. It just goes to show you, you can try to do something nice and someone always has to bring in negativity. Way to bomb a feel good interview with a fighter's mother on MOTHER'S DAY!

Way to just ruin it. Nobody forced you to read this thread. It just goes to show you, you can try to do something nice and someone always has to bring in negativity. Way to bomb a feel good interview with a fighter's mother on MOTHER'S DAY!

I'm sorry to make you guys so butt hurt

Please lets discuss the article, go ahead you first...or B-dawg can.

I'm butthurt?
You're the one coming off as "butthurt", what did your mother abandon you as a child so you seek revenge by hating on a post about someone else's mother. Grow up. Stop being such a annoying brat. You know there's a saying. If you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all. So in short, STFU!

People like me are just tired of all the knuckleheads in here constantly whining about stupid shi*. If you don't like a thread then get the fu** out of it! This guy actually posted an interview that I would not have read otherwise. Its the only thread on here that I even clicked on. Then here you are, the first response, whining cuz the guy posted a link. Quit acting like a little girl is all I ask.

I'm butthurt?
You're the one coming off as "butthurt", what did your mother abandon you as a child so you seek revenge by hating on a post about someone else's mother. Grow up. Stop being such a annoying brat. You know there's a saying. If you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all. So in short, STFU!

People like me are just tired of all the knuckleheads in here constantly whining about stupid shi*. If you don't like a thread then get the fu** out of it! This guy actually posted an interview that I would not have read otherwise. Its the only thread on here that I even clicked on. Then here you are, the first response, whining cuz the guy posted a link. Quit acting like a little girl is all I ask.

Yeah I didn't think you guys wanted to discuss the article either

but please tell us more about how much better you are than the rest of the posters here

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back