A mind blowing image from last nights broadcast

SpiderFan187

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
As Alex the great is walking out the cameraman faces Alex who walking to the side of a screen showing the live feed. You sell Alex on the screen and you also see the TV in the TV but wtf with a different image lol am I just being a massive shertard here, can someone explain.

150fad259dbd881279b13dcdf21bc8d8.png

As Alex the great is walking out the cameraman faces Alex who walking to the side of a screen showing the live feed. You sell Alex on the screen and you also see the TV in the TV but wtf with a different image lol am I just being a massive shertard here, can someone explain.

<{outtahere}>

honestly this is really weird. I did this same experiment with a webcam once and it showed the same pic a million times trailing off into infinity, but thats strange

Its likely broken pixels due to the light. Its kind of like when you record a video on your tv or in theater. Doesn't come back good. But now imagine this camera doing this in a infinite loop because the camera image is projected through the T.V and in the broken pixes this creates duplicates upon duplicates which create a distorted shadow. Of which the shadow pops up behind you and sucks you into the T.V. And takes you down to her little well.

Back