A Man & His Dog...

You're right buddeh every time I walk my little dog, I am drowning in pussy. :p
Yeah, you have a point there. Ladies are likely more willing to approach s guy with little fluffy 'punter' than my Rottie.

image-8_zpscf5e47e0.jpg

Meanwhile in Soviet Russian..

050614-UFC-Khabib-Nurmagomedov-Bear-DG-PI.vresize.1200.675.high.7.jpg

You either get a big ass dog or a cat

There is no room for doglets in this world

Haha, I had a feeling this would be Dom.

... What?

How about he doesn't need a big pitbull or staffie because he doesn't need to overcompensate for something?

I have five dogs, four of which were rescued from being tortured to death, and three of our five are small, yet I'll gladly walk them because I don't give a shit if someone thinks "look at this pussy walking a tiny dog".

A guy that has a chihuahua has far more confidence than a guy with a big dog.

So, if anything, you just made yourselves look bad.

lol relax. I have a 30 lb dog and before him I had two dachshunds

You either get a big ass dog or a cat

There is no room for doglets in this world
Had bigger dogs in the past. I have 2 little guys now. My parents have 2 Cane Corsos...... Awesome dogs but not having them in my house. I'll keep my small dogs that don't shed.

Am the only one who loves both cats and dogs?

Damn soulless posters in here.

Am the only one who loves both cats and dogs?

Damn soulless posters in here.
Nah i love dogs too, best pet i had as a kid was a dog, but they take a lot of care and i don't think it's right leaving them alone all day while i go to work, cats are great but for different reasons, mine has real personality, funny little fucker.

My dog is so much better than anyone else's dog. Like you fuck you and shit dog

121444a54de6481d9db9c5bb1f08ae4a

I love dogs and have no problem in Europe when they're in restaurants, but the whole dog in the gym thing is a bit of a questionable one for me.

People get pretty uptight about shoes on the mat, I would have thought dog's licking sweat off the mat and people subsequently rolling in it could lead to staph infections.

I think you mean Mog. He's his own best friend.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back