A Magical Wizard™ appears!

Bornstarch

Holy Paladin
@Brown
Reaction score
A Magical Wizard™ appears behind you and taps you on your shoulder. He offers you a deal.

All the Coronavirus on the planet will be magically teleported inside your body. You will die. But everyone else will be spared from this epidemic. You will not feel pain. Once you've made the deal, you will be instantly teleported into another realm where you will die a painless death.. knowing you have spared your children, wife, etc... if you have any and everyone else on the planet.

Will you take this deal?

t2RKPRf.jpg

Would I be allowed to make one last post on Sherdog saying I've cured Coronavirus? There'd be people from other forums signing up just to like that shit

That wizard looks like he would violate my unconcious body. As long as he promises not to molest my corpse I'm in.

I'd make the wizards anoose droopier than his sleeve.

Last edited:
fuck no, hell no, the commies gotta pay for this, i need to be here for vengeance day

The shit... infected old men will say to get in your pants.
t2RKPRf.jpg

Last edited:
source.gif

7.8b human population, 1m can die from this virus by May and it still won't make a dent.
Worldwide lockdown, yet some people are stubborn enough that they feel freedom/religion is more important than health and social responsibility. Some deliberately spit at lift buttons to spread bodily fluids to the next unknown user, whom are their neighbors. So screw those people.

The only people I pity in this scenario are the healthcare workers.

nope fuck everyone else.

Most people dying are old or have health problems. Just weeding out the weak.

A magical wizard (mod) appears to ban the OP /end of thread.

Would I be allowed to make one last post on Sherdog saying I've cured Coronavirus? There'd be people from other forums signing up just to like that shit

I imagine they'd rename the Mayberry subforum after you, in your honor.

Off-topic, but there should be a SD HOF.

I imagine they'd rename the Mayberry subforum after you, in your honor.

Off-topic, but there should be a SD HOF.

There is. You're just unaware of it because there's no chance you ever enter it.

I'm just kidding man. I couldn't not post that.

Carry on.

Most people suck. Can I alter the deal? I'm willing to die if the Corona virus becomes much more lethal and infectious so that it kills 10x more

I thought this was gonna be about the movie BIG.

Freeze wizard?

What game was he playing?

Back