A mafia boss was shot to death this morning five minutes from the house where I grew up.

Wrong. At least from my perspective. Here in America I’m whats known as privileged. Never had a hard days work kinda guy. Don’t gotta worry about it.
ok so you are part of that world perhaps. if that is the case it makes you a piece of trash just like the rest of them.
If not then it makes you a tool that glorifies something that is deleterious to society.

ok so you are part of that world perhaps. if that is the case it makes you a piece of trash just like the rest of them.
If not then it makes you a tool that glorifies something that is deleterious to society.

How does it make me a piece of trash? I want to know? Nothing wrong with having a silver spoon. Know what I’m saying?

How does it make me a piece of trash? I want to know? Nothing wrong with having a silver spoon. Know what I’m saying?

Ok so you were born into some crime family or something? If that is the case it is not your fault. But if you participate in that world or profit from it then yes, it makes you trash, just like the rest.

Ok so you were born into some crime family or something? If that is the case it is not your fault. But if you participate in that world or profit from it then yes, it makes you trash, just like the rest.
<{poor?}>

@Revolver

ducking the moose comment. Moose confirmed.

Moosefather.jpg

What has South America ever done? Must not be nothing of note since I can’t recall anything
how did this go from Canada bashing thread to one this?

You're not playing the game right. Canada bashing is super fun and no one gets offended because it's not a third world country.

Back