A mafia boss was shot to death this morning five minutes from the house where I grew up.

Lmao I was being generous by not bringing real biker gangs like we have in America. I wanted some of you to have talking points after all.

Hells Angels aren't a "real biker gang" ?

Pretty obvious you didn't bother reading either of the 2 links I provided.

Stay ignorant if you want.

Hells Angels aren't a "real biker gang" ?

Pretty obvious you didn't bother reading either of the 2 links I provided.

Stay ignorant if you want.

oh lmao, I don’t consider the Canadian chapter real hells angels. They’re the red headed step son of the American Hells Angles.

They’re like diet soda.

oh lmao, I don’t consider the Canadian chapter real hells angels. They’re the red headed step son of the American Hells Angles.
It's hilarious how completely opposite you people have it.

Montreal Mafia >NY Mafia

Quebec Hell's Angels > Anything in America.

And the HA's in Montreal are subservient to the mob. Imagine arguably the strongest Italian mob in the states teaming up with the strongest chapter in the HA's. That's basically what's happened in Montreal except......our Mob is light years ahead of yours and so is our HA chapter.

In other words you guys are the diet version of our fully sugared and maple syrup tasting pops.

It's hilarious how completely opposite you people have it.

Montreal Mafia >NY Mafia

Quebec Hell's Angels > Anything in America.

And the HA's in Montreal are subservient to the mob. Imagine arguably the strongest Italian mob in the states teaming up with the strongest chapter in the HA's. That's basically what's happened in Montreal except......our Mob is light years ahead of yours and so is our HA chapter.

In other words you guys are the diet version of our fully sugared and maple syrup tasting pops.

You people? Okay. You mean the same people Canada copies? Can’t even come up with their own tough guy image for criminals so they gotta copy #1.

#1 in terms of power across the world

#1 in organized crime

You people? Okay. You mean the same people Canada copies? Can’t even come up with their own tough guy image for criminals so they gotta copy #1.

#1 in terms of power across the world

#1 in organized crime

<{MingNope}>

You know wrestlings fake, right?

tenor.gif

Sorry, I had to.

Lmao I was being generous by not bringing real biker gangs like we have in America. I wanted some of you to have talking points after all.

It wasn't the Hell's Angels, it was the Rock Machine, and back in '94 they were both pretty serious gangs, although internationally the Hell's Angels are a lot bigger.

Why does everything have to be a pissing contest?

A mob boss was shot dead in broad daylight five minutes from where I grew up. Five minutes from where I currently work. It was a big deal to me.

People don't get shot a lot in these parts, and definitely not like this.

It wasn't the Hell's Angels, it was the Rock Machine, and back in '94 they were both pretty serious gangs, although internationally the Hell's Angels are a lot bigger.

Why does everything have to be a pissing contest?

A mob boss was shot dead in broad daylight five minutes from where I grew up. Five minutes from where I currently work. It was a big deal to me.

People don't get shot a lot in these parts, and definitely not like this.

a mob boss in Canada is like a Italian eating a fine assortment of deli meats in his track suit in NY. Know what I’m saying?

a mob boss in Canada is like a Italian eating a fine assortment of deli meats in his track suit in NY. Know what I’m saying?

I don't give a shit is what I'm saying.

Who cares about some fat guido being killed.

Right.

Which American chapter had a biker war that set off 85 bombs and committed over 150 murders in 6 years ? Nevermind the $5.5 million profit they made per month in drug sales.

https://nationalpost.com/news/canad...-studying-incarcerated-released-or-on-the-lam

Newsflash: There is more than one Canadian chapter, but I don't expect an uneducated ignorant like yourself to know something so simple.

My account is from 2007.

I've seen a lot of stupidity here on Sherdog over the years, but none has matched your willful ignorance and plain idiocy.

Congrats on being the first moron to join my ignore list.

Right.

Which American chapter had a biker war that set off 85 bombs and committed over 150 murders in 6 years ? Nevermind the $5.5 million profit they made per month in drug sales.

https://nationalpost.com/news/canad...-studying-incarcerated-released-or-on-the-lam

Newsflash: There is more than one Canadian chapter, but I don't expect an uneducated ignorant like yourself to know something so simple.

My account is from 2007.

I've seen a lot of stupidity here on Sherdog over the years, but none has matched your willful ignorance and plain idiocy.

lmfao well that’s biker gangs do! They make more chapters. You should honestly thank me since I’m an American and we gave you something to represent.

Right.

My account is from 2007.

Not surprised by this considering how big of a 3rd world country Canada is.

Not surprised by this considering how big of a 3rd world country Canada is.

With Trudeau bringing in 350,000 immigrants per year, it won't be long before we are a 3rd world country.

Wut?

So the dude is now eating Canadians in some remote place in Canada?

How has been the reaction to this all by Canadian citizens and media?
He was unconditionally released two years ago. He can live wherever he wants.

He was unconditionally released two years ago. He can live wherever he wants.

I hope someone is keeping taps on him. Does the public have a good idea of how he looks?

I hope someone is keeping taps on him. Does the public have a good idea of how he looks?
let us hope so. Apparently he goes by the name Will Baker now.

{<jordan}

Dozens of murders. Canadian bikers and mobsters would get their cheeks clapped if American shipped off the crips and bloods from Cali.

Jesus Canadian gangsters... what’s next? A Iranian pope?
You seem proud that the USA has these trashy ethnic gangs.

You seem proud that the USA has these trashy ethnic gangs.

What’s wrong with ethnicity? Are you implying that white gangs are better than black gangs because of the color of their skin? It’s 2019 not 1951

Back