A mafia boss was shot to death this morning five minutes from the house where I grew up.

Mafia in "Montreal"

source.gif

Mafia in "Montreal"

source.gif

Keep laughing.

The Montreal mafia makes billions a year, and the last time there was a war in this city, dozens were killed.

There was a hit in a restaurant where I used to go for lunch, they machine gunned the place. Nothing but blood, glass and bodies.

i really hope the killer apologised whilst in the process of shooting that guy.

That shows my ignorance, I didn't even know mobsters existed there.

ab0029e9-2964-463b-999c-9f1f1419b5e3

If I was a mafia boss and someone was about to shoot me I would ask them not to.. that guy who got shot really messed up in not doing that

I'm surprised all of Canada isn't ruled by the mob. What're the Canadian police gonna do, chase them down on mooses?

You should edit the title with A Canadian mafia boss.

Keep laughing.

The Montreal mafia makes billions a year, and the last time there was a war in this city, dozens were killed.

There was a hit in a restaurant where I used to go for lunch, they machine gunned the place. Nothing but blood, glass and bodies.
In the 1890's

I'm surprised all of Canada isn't ruled by the mob. What're the Canadian police gonna do, chase them down on mooses?

I was at the Dawson College shootings.

There was a tactical team there in full armor with assault rifles in no time flat.

There was a tactical team there in full armor with assault rifles in no time flat.
Did the mooses have armor too?

What about the Canadian bus canabal that was on the bus eating some dudes face and the cops just sat outside the bus crying. One even killed himself for his cowardice.

Back