A lot of you don't understand PEDs as well as you think

TS be like...

hodor-1433863874.gif

Moral of the story: be prepared to fuck the landlord.

gross stupid story.

a loser (OP) backing another loser (jones). i'm not surprised.

What did Jones' team pay you to write this? Next time don't go for a too long story. I know you want to look ambitious to them and everything but just try to look like an average sherdog poster.

Jesus Christ, Macalpinerules is so fucking funny

I know it's fake but I actually laughed out loud a few times.

Fox News 14 hours a day
Exquisite meals
Natty gains
Childish endeavor

Well done troll thread OP! At least you put some effort and creativity into it! lol

So your landlord gave your ex some vitamin D and you really needed some cock blockers to counteract it. That's what I got from the story anyways.

When Jon Jones got popped for what turned out to be Estrogen Blockers, many of you immediately screamed cheater. According to the steroid experts of Sherdog a person uses Estrogen Blockers for only 1 of 2 things: Cancer recovery or post-steroid therapy. Well, unsurprisingly this notion is wrong.

Ive tried to bite my tongue, but many of you have gone to far with painting Jon with a guilty brush.

Back in 2008 I had a serious bout of depression. It was likely brought on as a result of some problems I was having with my father and girlfriend. My father had a rare stamp collection which he seemingly lost interest in so I sold it and used the money to pay off a gambling debt. Several weeks later, my father called me and informed me that his stamp collection had been stolen. When I corrected him and told him what really happened, he swore to God he would cut my balls off and feed them to a group of stray cats who had made a home in my parents garage. I told my father I didn't give a fuck what he threatened to do because the guys I had the gambling debts with were promising to do much worse to me and they didn't have a bad back or walked with a cane or watched Fox News for 14 hours a day. When he hung up it would be 11 months before we spoke again.

As for my girlfriend, she got bitten by a tick and developed Lyme Disease as a result. She became very ill tempered which at times bordered on insanity. One night she left our apartment in a fit of rage after an argument and went missing for three days. After I filed a missing's person report on her the police found her laying on a bench at the local train station. When she came back she told me we had to split and she would be moving in with her parents. And she further gutted me when she finally admitted how our rent had gotten discounted the last few months: she was sleeping with the landlord and cooking him exquisite meals. Now that she was leaving, my rent would have to go back up because I certainly wasn't prepared to fuck the landlord and cook him meals.

So that's how it happened. I fell into a depression and it got progressively worse, day by day. I wasn't just living in darkness, I was becoming the darkness. And it was obvious to all those who knew me.

One day a longtime friend of mine offered me a bottle of pills. He said they would help me with the muddy feelings I was having. I took them without asking for specific details. I trusted in my friend and sure enough he was right. After about three weeks of the pills I was fucking shit up again. I felt rejuvenated and happy to be alive. I signed up for a salsa dance course, I volunteered at an animal shelter, I started lifting heavy and making natty gains, I fixed shit with my father and got him to admit his stamps were stupid and a childish endeavor, and I got back in touch with my girl and became friends.

One day my friend told me what the magic pills were. They were not vitamin D as he originally claimed. They were in fact Estrogen Blockers. He said he recommended them to me because they helped him beat a worse case of the iggly wigglys than I had. Now I'm no scientist, but the EBs made all the difference in the world for me. I didn't use them to mask steroid use, I used them to beat depression.

So my advice to you all is to learn about these substances better before you claim to be expert by declaring the complete range of possible reasons why people use certain substances. In Jon's case, he probably was using them for a similar reason as mine.

Out of curiosity, isn't Jones guilty of taking a substance on the banned list which is why he is being painted with the guilty brush?

You must really love Jones to put all this personal stuff out there to try and convince people Jones is not a PED cheat. That is some serious white knightin' right there. I wished I love anyone that much

This is the worst thread in the history of forever. No one cares about your pussy life.

One of the best troll's effort I've seen in a while!

I salute you!
giphy.gif

It's a legit story. I know because I'm the landlord; only thing that is false is that he actually did offer to sleep with me and cook my meals. I declined.
One of the best troll's effort I've seen in a while!

I salute you!
giphy.gif

There's nothing to do: anecdotes bring Macalpinerules' threads to another level.
This one is simply Machiavellian in its structure and purpose.
Chapeau

Back