A lot of you don't understand PEDs as well as you think

Estrogen blocked = enhanced performance, or are we pretending again that Ronda could beat male 145ers?

The irony is that TS is trying to school people on a subject, with an example that actually works quite the opposite.

If you do a google search about estrogen blockers and depression the only links you will find are about how they can CREATE depression because of hormonal imbalance. There is no link or explanation for them to CURE it.

The power of placebo!!!

One day a longtime friend of mine offered me a bottle of pills. He said they would help me with the muddy feelings I was having. I took them without asking for specific details. I trusted in my friend and sure enough he was right. After about three weeks of the pills I was fucking shit up again. I felt rejuvenated and happy to be alive. I signed up for a salsa dance course, I volunteered at an animal shelter, I started lifting heavy and making natty gains.

Bro he gave you steroids... same sad story happened to Jones unfortunately.

Wish my friends would give some stegs mind

When Jon Jones got popped for what turned out to be Estrogen Blockers, many of you immediately screamed cheater. According to the steroid experts of Sherdog a person uses Estrogen Blockers for only 1 of 2 things: Cancer recovery or post-steroid therapy. Well, unsurprisingly this notion is wrong.

Ive tried to bite my tongue, but many of you have gone to far with painting Jon with a guilty brush.

Back in 2008 I had a serious bout of depression. It was likely brought on as a result of some problems I was having with my father and girlfriend. My father had a rare stamp collection which he seemingly lost interest in so I sold it and used the money to pay off a gambling debt. Several weeks later, my father called me and informed me that his stamp collection had been stolen. When I corrected him and told him what really happened, he swore to God he would cut my balls off and feed them to a group of stray cats who had made a home in my parents garage. I told my father I didn't give a fuck what he threatened to do because the guys I had the gambling debts with were promising to do much worse to me and they didn't have a bad back or walked with a cane or watched Fox News for 14 hours a day. When he hung up it would be 11 months before we spoke again.

As for my girlfriend, she got bitten by a tick and developed Lyme Disease as a result. She became very ill tempered which at times bordered on insanity. One night she left our apartment in a fit of rage after an argument and went missing for three days. After I filed a missing's person report on her the police found her laying on a bench at the local train station. When she came back she told me we had to split and she would be moving in with her parents. And she further gutted me when she finally admitted how our rent had gotten discounted the last few months: she was sleeping with the landlord and cooking him exquisite meals. Now that she was leaving, my rent would have to go back up because I certainly wasn't prepared to fuck the landlord and cook him meals.

So that's how it happened. I fell into a depression and it got progressively worse, day by day. I wasn't just living in darkness, I was becoming the darkness. And it was obvious to all those who knew me.

One day a longtime friend of mine offered me a bottle of pills. He said they would help me with the muddy feelings I was having. I took them without asking for specific details. I trusted in my friend and sure enough he was right. After about three weeks of the pills I was fucking shit up again. I felt rejuvenated and happy to be alive. I signed up for a salsa dance course, I volunteered at an animal shelter, I started lifting heavy and making natty gains, I fixed shit with my father and got him to admit his stamps were stupid and a childish endeavor, and I got back in touch with my girl and became friends.

One day my friend told me what the magic pills were. They were not vitamin D as he originally claimed. They were in fact Estrogen Blockers. He said he recommended them to me because they helped him beat a worse case of the iggly wigglys than I had. Now I'm no scientist, but the EBs made all the difference in the world for me. I didn't use them to mask steroid use, I used them to beat depression.

So my advice to you all is to learn about these substances better before you claim to be expert by declaring the complete range of possible reasons why people use certain substances. In Jon's case, he probably was using them for a similar reason as mine.
Bravo sir.

giphy.gif

Estrogen blockers make most people feel like absolute shit. Nice try though Greg

Like the "touched him with the jab" threads. Best threads on Sherdog and yet posters get rattled somehow. Should be applauded for bring the LEL's
Haha yeah i've read a few of those. I don't care much for trolling but some of the reactions it brings are just pure gold!

dude what the fuck...

no one's going to read that shit what the fuck is wrong with you OP?

In short, TS sold his stamp collection, watched fox news 14 hours a day and had a girlfriend who fucked his landlord and cooked him exquisite meals afterwards. Then some shady guy gave him magic pills and everything turned around "Limitless style". Pills were not vitamin D but "in fact" estrogen blockers of unknown sort, making Jon Jones innocent of doping. The end.

Edit: just noticed TS is macalpinerules.....

So he gave you estrogen blockers to help you get off your period. Got it.

When Jon Jones got popped for what turned out to be Estrogen Blockers, many of you immediately screamed cheater. According to the steroid experts of Sherdog a person uses Estrogen Blockers for only 1 of 2 things: Cancer recovery or post-steroid therapy. Well, unsurprisingly this notion is wrong.

Ive tried to bite my tongue, but many of you have gone to far with painting Jon with a guilty brush.

Back in 2008 I had a serious bout of depression. It was likely brought on as a result of some problems I was having with my father and girlfriend. My father had a rare stamp collection which he seemingly lost interest in so I sold it and used the money to pay off a gambling debt. Several weeks later, my father called me and informed me that his stamp collection had been stolen. When I corrected him and told him what really happened, he swore to God he would cut my balls off and feed them to a group of stray cats who had made a home in my parents garage. I told my father I didn't give a fuck what he threatened to do because the guys I had the gambling debts with were promising to do much worse to me and they didn't have a bad back or walked with a cane or watched Fox News for 14 hours a day. When he hung up it would be 11 months before we spoke again.

As for my girlfriend, she got bitten by a tick and developed Lyme Disease as a result. She became very ill tempered which at times bordered on insanity. One night she left our apartment in a fit of rage after an argument and went missing for three days. After I filed a missing's person report on her the police found her laying on a bench at the local train station. When she came back she told me we had to split and she would be moving in with her parents. And she further gutted me when she finally admitted how our rent had gotten discounted the last few months: she was sleeping with the landlord and cooking him exquisite meals. Now that she was leaving, my rent would have to go back up because I certainly wasn't prepared to fuck the landlord and cook him meals.

So that's how it happened. I fell into a depression and it got progressively worse, day by day. I wasn't just living in darkness, I was becoming the darkness. And it was obvious to all those who knew me.

One day a longtime friend of mine offered me a bottle of pills. He said they would help me with the muddy feelings I was having. I took them without asking for specific details. I trusted in my friend and sure enough he was right. After about three weeks of the pills I was fucking shit up again. I felt rejuvenated and happy to be alive. I signed up for a salsa dance course, I volunteered at an animal shelter, I started lifting heavy and making natty gains, I fixed shit with my father and got him to admit his stamps were stupid and a childish endeavor, and I got back in touch with my girl and became friends.

One day my friend told me what the magic pills were. They were not vitamin D as he originally claimed. They were in fact Estrogen Blockers. He said he recommended them to me because they helped him beat a worse case of the iggly wigglys than I had. Now I'm no scientist, but the EBs made all the difference in the world for me. I didn't use them to mask steroid use, I used them to beat depression.

So my advice to you all is to learn about these substances better before you claim to be expert by declaring the complete range of possible reasons why people use certain substances. In Jon's case, he probably was using them for a similar reason as mine.

the-happening-confused-gif.gif

lol at the TS detailing how the placebo effect worked for him.

I can relate TS, I started using estrogen blockers after my kid stole and sold my original Dingeons and Dragons book collection, he did this to pay off his Pokemon gambling debt. The Yakuzza was after him and threatened to make him cut off a finger, after I started using estrogen blockers I saw the light and how stupid my collection of books was, I then joined a pottery class and started doing Tai Chi, estrogen blockers saved my life and my kids too.

Nice story ts and I'm pleased you were able to beat your depression.

However, it's quite a leap to assume that Jones was taking them for depression, quite a leap.

i do understand

The irony is that TS is trying to school people on a subject, with an example that actually works quite the opposite.

If you do a google search about estrogen blockers and depression the only links you will find are about how they can CREATE depression because of hormonal imbalance. There is no link or explanation for them to CURE it.

The power of placebo!!!

Nice objection. My sister had been taking some female hormone pills back in the day in order to rid herself of a few zits on her face and she got really depressed after a while. She was crying like a little bitch over the most trivial things, which was very uncharacteristic of her considering her surplus of male hormones.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back