a lot of noobs showed their true colors (about diaz)

Druken_Vovchanchyn

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
so many of you guys are acting shocked at the way nick diaz is acting lol. It just shows me that you really have no clue who you are watching. The dude simply has social anxiety and doesnt like talking to people or addressing his feelings. YES hes scared lol. Yes hes mentally asking him self why hes there because thats a normal reaction to fear. Fear doesnt mean shit...Hes going to go in there and fight his ass off. Im not saying that hes going to win or lose (i think he wins)..but So many of you talking about him not wanting to do this lol.. Just know that you probably dont really know much about nick diaz. This is par for the course....Also i think he looked pretty good with all the talk of him being out of shape. Nick is fine lol

DentalHeftyDormouse-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_nvm1orDv7P1u2ragso1_500.gif

I always thought of Nick Diaz as more of "Reluctant Hero" type but you're right though, the dudes clearly an Introvert that fell ass backwards into Fame and Popularity he probably never wanted or cared for, but since he has such an Authentic personality and is a Fighter's Fighter he became real popular. If we consider his statements at the Press Conference about Fans and Media only showing support for 2 weeks leading up to a fight it's not hard to see how he feels about the Fight Game and why he's not a big fan.

so many of you guys are acting shocked at the way nick diaz is acting lol. It just shows me that you really have no clue who you are watching. The dude simply has social anxiety and doesnt like talking to people or addressing his feelings. YES hes scared lol. Yes hes mentally asking him self why hes there because thats a normal reaction to fear. Fear doesnt mean shit...Hes going to go in there and fight his ass off. Im not saying that hes going to win or lose (i think he wins)..but So many of you talking about him not wanting to do this lol.. Just know that you probably dont really know much about nick diaz. This is par for the course....Also i think he looked pretty good with all the talk of him being out of shape. Nick is fine lol

People judging based on how he looks but early 30s to late 30s is a noticeably aging time in the face. It does not mean he stopped training or gave up wanting a fight for a quick buck. All it means, is he is aging like the rest. By listening to his videos he sounds like he is as ready as he can be but he admits it still has been 6 years since fighting. ...Personally, I think Nick is going to de very well in this fight.

"Nick Diaz Noobs"

So you mean those who are not obsessed with a retired 40 year old fighter who appears to have eaten A LOT of soy from that Vegan diet?

I'm not confident because lot of my favorite fighters or just the ones I'm heavily rooting for have been killed recently but if Diaz were at his best or close this would be a one sided fight. I do think the bias is clouding my judgement though.

Diaz saying he hates fighting is nothing new.

I still think he's looked like shit every time I'm seen him the past few years and won't be surprised if his age shows during the fight.

"Nick Diaz Noobs"

So you mean those who are not obsessed with a retired 40 year old fighter who appears to have eaten A LOT of soy from that Vegan diet?
Meaning you guys who haven't been here very long, yet claim to know everything about the guy.

"he looks like he doesn't want to be there, durrrrrr. I can see he's going to lose"

You guys weren't there through his career, and probably never watched him interview until today. He's stated over and over again he hates media obligations, but it's something you'd easily know if you didn't start watching MMA from the Conor era when retardation set in.

Back