A lot of Liberals online are claiming Rogue One is too violent to take your kids to.

i thought complaining about violence in films was like, an uptight soccer mom kinda thing lol. have u been reading soccer mom blogs, opie?

IMG_0058.jpg
lololol its so silly but i just say the name star wars, as if it was a catchy lil thing to say, and never thought about the fact that war is literally in the title lmao. this is my first time acknowledging is xD

Wouldn't this be more a conservative stance? Either way, it is a lot darker than previous installments. The ending is not something I'd like to explain to my younger nieces and nephews. Darth Vader is genuinely scary in Rouge 1. The rebels also do some pretty fucked up things in this movie compared to other, the line is much more blurred between good and bad. Also, the empire troops are more humanized.

Ok. Now get the Libs to stop crying about the Cons 24/7

It's not a one way street.
It's hard to even tell who the libs are. Any time you disagree with alt righties or certain people on the right you're automatically labeled a lib. I've seen several people in the warroom including mods called libs when they were actually conservatives just because of a disagreement.

Lolol at star wars too violent. Anyway I watched violent shit all the time as a kid and I'm fine.

Lol. They just want to bitch about everything.

Look! We gave you another star wars with a strong feminine lead. Again. And by far the highest paid cast member.

Maybe they should've casted a black-korean jewish actress.

It's hard to even tell who the libs are. Any time you disagree with alt righties or certain people on the right you're automatically labeled a lib. I've seen several people in the warroom including mods called libs when they were actually conservatives just because of a disagreement.

I'm a communist. I hail from the darkest reaches of 1970 Albania.

Robocop was my favorite as a kid (and today too).

I do remember vaguely having night terrors for a while as a preschooler after Nightmare on Elm Street.

Watership down is the movie that gave me nightmares as a kid.

I only meant to point out that wiki isn't a great source for specific things, rather general things.

People don't realize that Wiki is actually quite useful because damned near every single thing is cited. You can follow that citation if you're unsure about the validity of the claim. For a LONG time it was considered a joke but the last few years its become much more reliable. I wasn't writing a research paper so a quote from Wiki should have been sufficient, but then I went ahead and pulled up the source from the quote for Wiki.

Sherdog isn't academia... chill bra. haha

The rebels also do some pretty fucked up things in this movie compared to other, the line is much more blurred between good and bad. Also, the empire troops are more humanized.

Typical Gen X revisionism on their parts; why should we even consider the Empire to be bad then? Now the rebels are terrorists?

Oh wait, the Empire is a white supremacist organization, I forgot. Except for Finn. Not sure how he snuck into the KKK.

Why not dub them Race Wars Against Whites?

Would be more honest.

At least we got to see slave Leia in a bikini before these libs ruined all the fun.

The only people who care about whether movies contain violence and profanity are the ones who don't intend to educate their children themselves and instead rely on media to do it for them. A good parent can and will watch almost any movie with his child without fear since holding the reins of interpretation is the key to everything.

Back