A lot of Liberals online are claiming Rogue One is too violent to take your kids to.

This shit is making me want to see it.

Violent AND liberals won't be there?

IMG_0058.jpg

Fuck This Liberal VS Conservative bullshit narrative infecting the Movies.

Some Conservatives are saying the Movie is to PC some Liberals are saying it is racists and violent..

Fuck it Just watch the damn movie and if you don't like it just jump of a building!!!

I'm so fucking tired of everybody having to be classified by an assumed political alliance. Fuck this planet.

This hahahahaha...

IS this really the culture in America?? Where every opinion about almost anything falls under the Conservative or Liberal dogma?

Posts nonsense without a source.

Must be a nonsense poster.

why are liberal parents stopping their kids from watching a movie about diversity?
what nazis.

Isn't it normally ultra-conservative christians that complain about violence, language and sex in movies?

lol @ this thread. OP has shitty friends on facebook and has to make it about politics somehow.

I used to know a very religious family that wouldn't let their kids watch Harry Potter because it was witchcraft. Those damn conservatives, right?

Isn't it normally ultra-conservative christians that complain about violence, language and sex in movies?

It's apparently not the opinion but the messenger that makes the TS shiver with rage. Talk about being easily offended when you have to make a thread about other people not wanting their kids to see a movie.

Ahhh those crazy religious wackjob liberals are at it again. They should boycott conservative Hollywood.

To be fair the movie is a lot darker and grittier than your typical Star Wars. My daughter doesn't really care, but it's not a movie I'd take her to watch.
I'm the same way. Sometimes it's not the shooting or battles. It's just that I don't think my kids should be seeing some of the really dark characters in some of the movies. I have to see it first to be the judge of it.

George Lucas himself said Star Wars was meant for kids. It has mature themes but it is basically a good vs. evil drama rapped up in a space fantasy theme. I watched the movie. I enjoyed it. I'm getting really tired of people trying to apply politics to entertainment. I saw an article online claiming Trump supporters were boycotting the movie because it had anti-Trump symbolism. Really? I mean..really? Fuck that. I didn't even read the article. Anyone who says the movie was too violent whether they are liberal or conservative needs to shut the fuck up and go watch something else with your kids. It was a typical Star Wars movie to me and it was pretty good too.

A lot of Liberals online are claiming Rogue One is too violent to take your kids to. I am watching it right now and it is just a normal Star Wars movie. Star Wars was never meant for kids. But kids like it so let them watch.
What makes someone a liberal?

I think the violence is a bit more gritty than other instalments and it's fair to say that it may be a bit much for some kids.

*SPOILERS*

Two bits stand out for me. One where Baze kills a stormtrooper with an execution style head shot. The other is at the end when Vader gets busy.

Both of these scenes surprised me as I didn't expect to see that sort of thing in what I assumed 2ould be a family movie.

I saw it. Was not that violent. Same old same imo. The only difference is that it's a stand alone film so they killed off more people than normal. But it's not like game of thrones or anything. Nobody got eyeballs ripped out.

I think the violence is a bit more gritty than other instalments and it's fair to say that it may be a bit much for some kids.

*SPOILERS*

Two bits stand out for me. One where Baze kills a stormtrooper with an execution style head shot. The other is at the end when Vader gets busy.

Both of these scenes surprised me as I didn't expect to see that sort of thing in what I assumed 2ould be a family movie.

That Vader scene was the shit. That movie would have been a lot better if it had even one more scene with Vader

Isn't complaining about violence, sex and drugs in movies a conservative thing?
/thread salt righties need to stop crying about liberals 24/7 like pussies

Not disputing who Star Wars is made for here but.. you realize just about anyone can edit a wiki page right? So, not exactly the best source to prove your point.

I'd say wiki is great for general knowledge of most things but not in depth or specific things.

Wiki is fine as long as you follow up with the source they use. The point was that it's no secret that George Lucas designed Star Wars for his kids.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/394542.stm

Better?

Back