A lot of Liberals online are claiming Rogue One is too violent to take your kids to.

RockstarChris

Dwight Belt
Banned
Reaction score
A lot of Liberals online are claiming Rogue One is too violent to take your kids to. I am watching it right now and it is just a normal Star Wars movie. Star Wars was never meant for kids. But kids like it so let them watch.

Dem git dern lerbrals.

Wouldn't the reason we have the MPAA rating system be because of republican puritanism?

And of course those liberals got to you so much you had to rush here for support

A lot of Liberals online are claiming Rogue One is too violent to take your kids to. I am watching it right now and it is just a normal Star Wars movie. Star Wars was never meant for kids. But kids like it so let them watch.

No they're not.

War Room is elsewhere.

To be fair the movie is a lot darker and grittier than your typical Star Wars. My daughter doesn't really care, but it's not a movie I'd take her to watch.

Is that the second movie of the Disney trilogy? Traditionally the second movies in each Star Wars trilogy are darker right? Ive seen them all except for the last one and now this Rogue One thing. Also fuck all those people that have hijacked the term liberal, fucking absurd misnomer.

Is that the second movie of the Disney trilogy? Traditionally the second movies in each Star Wars trilogy are darker right? Ive seen them all except for the last one and now this Rogue One thing. Also fuck all those people that have hijacked the term liberal, fucking absurd misnomer.

It's an offshoot movie that takes place right before Episode 4.

It's not anymore violent than any of the previous movies.

giphy.gif

People said the same thing about The Dark Knight. Fuck me these liberal SJWs are fucking annoying.

people always find shit to bitch about.

I guarantee if this movie wasn't dark, people would bitch that it wasn't violent enough, or too kiddy.

And the parent of year award goes to; the parents who don't want to expose their kids to violence but take them to see Star((((WARS))))

Isn't complaining about violence, sex and drugs in movies a conservative thing?

You got an article or link or something or did you just read some morons in a comments section and go off half cocked ?

Isn't complaining about violence, sex and drugs in movies a conservative thing?

Who even knows anymore. It's just social classifications to separate people even further.

Because in case racial division wasn't enough for you, divide even further via political views. And let's not forget gender and sexual preference.

The hell are you talking about? It was 100% directly designed for kids.

Quoted from Wiki :

"George Lucas stated that he feels there is a section of the fanbase who get upset with aspects of Star Wars because "the movies are for children but they don't want to admit that."

Lucas has said, MANY times, that Star Wars is designed for children and that's why some of it feels so cheesy... this is also why we have so many Star Wars cartoons out right now.

To be fair the movie is a lot darker and grittier than your typical Star Wars. My daughter doesn't really care, but it's not a movie I'd take her to watch.

compared to Empire Strikes Back???? Oh wait, that was way before SW movies started to suck dick

I've just read that it's a shitty movie with very little depth or interesting characters. Nothing about crazy violence tho.

I'm so fucking tired of everybody having to be classified by an assumed political alliance. Fuck this planet.

Back