A lot more transgenders on Tinder now

Not sure about Transgender's but I found tinder to have gals who just wanted instagram followers

I'm talking with a trans guy in Tinder
It's very wierd: asexual, anarchist and antispecist :eek:
But is adorable and a nice person, maybe we can be friends :oops:

There's a U.S. Marine that's in a prison in the Philippines right now for murdering a Trans person. He could've said "Well, thanks but I'm not down for ANY of that!" But, instead of having a VERY interesting (and funny if he tells it right) story to tell people, he had to be all "AFFA" and now he's getting chili-peppers jammed into his pee-hole in prison.

Yeah, they do that to the prisoners there.

"Pemberton had been charged with murder but was convicted of the lesser offence of homicide, which does not require malicious intent.

He will serve up to 12 years, with a minimum of six years, in jail.

According to police reports, Ms Laude was found dead on October 12, 2014 in a hotel bathroom with strangle marks on her neck.

The cause of death was "asphyxia by drowning", police said."

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-12...ippines-for-killing-transgender-woman/6992188

Do murder, get Jalapenos jammed up your arse...

How do you know hes getting chilid up the ass,maybe hes fine and does time peacefully.

Also he will have even funnier story from those 6 years inside

How do you know hes getting chilid up the ass,maybe hes fine and does time peacefully.

Also he will have even funnier story from those 6 years inside

Let's hope so...

eLjS5dI.jpg

Qt7zapv.jpg

<{clintugh}><WhatIsThis>

I've used Tinder for years and I'm beginning to notice a trend of MTF transgenders on the app on the rise. They are open about it, it's one of the first things they list on their info. I think there are some that do not list it and I think those are the ones that can pass as women. They only tell you when you meet up or even when it's time to get down to business. The ones that list you can instantly tell that they are "TS" as they write it.

I really wonder how much of a demand there is for TS on Tinder?

If you are going to keep doing it. Live the lie. Don't ever see the tootsie roll. Naw mean?

How was her penis?

it gave him a little prick

I dont use tinder, i am married now, but i’ve hooked up with some tremendous t4m’s on the Los Angeles craigslist , back when i was young and curious. Hollywood , and LA in general have some of the hottest shemales in the world, they are picky though.

i’m sure a majority of trannies are on tinder now, since craigslist shut down their “casual encounters” page. Tinder seems to be the most widely used “dating” app. Problem is, tinder doesnt have a separate section for trannies so they just get lumped in with their identified sex and people like TS come across them unwittingly.

Most trannies are really open about it their “secret”, but i’m sure some guys have been surprised before when a tinder hookup turns out to have a little something extra.

Last edited:
Back