A lot more transgenders on Tinder now

No bullshit, I’ve got one for a step-“brother”.
She’s a cool person, but a fucking absolute mess.

I've been seeing a lot of FTM trannies lately. I've been interested in a few of them but I haven't pulled the trigger yet. A lot of them would be very cute with the tomboy look, but they all try and grow beards and come up with fucken unexplainable haircuts. They're SJW's of course so they're dying blue and pink and mauve into their hair too. I hate to add to their problems but they need to get a handle on grooming

Maybe they should call it Trander.

BOOM, billion dollar idea.

You're welcome.

That's fine as long as they aren't trying to trick people. That's pretty fucked up if they don't list it.

tumblr_mhrk7rksPX1qatmzjo3_500_zpsdj6up0nj.gif

Awesome! I'm gonna sign up tonight, no one needs to know, I know my brothers here can keep a secret.

200.gif

lol at all the closet romos justifying violence against trannies

Gonna need @Doughbelly to weigh in on this. She can explain the fascination straight men have with trans better than anyone other than @Zer .

They're SJW's of course so they're dying blue and pink and mauve into their hair too.

Why tf do they that shit?

I'm guessing they're just trying to be counter-cultural to anything mainstream (ideology, appearance, etc.)

And yea, I can rock with an FTM that looks like a cute tomboy, but once they start with the chopping off tits or facial hair, it's a no dawg.

4d3rcdls70d21.jpg

Last edited:
I've used Tinder for years and I'm beginning to notice a trend of MTF transgenders on the app on the rise. They are open about it, it's one of the first things they list on their info. I think there are some that do not list it and I think those are the ones that can pass as women. They only tell you when you meet up or even when it's time to get down to business. The ones that list you can instantly tell that they are "TS" as they write it.

I really wonder how much of a demand there is for TS on Tinder?
I think they like to let people know before the inevitable happens and they end up getting beat with a lamp.
Its happen before and its one of the few things that I dont think I'd hold someone accountable for if it ended up a murder.
If you are having sex with what you thought was a woman only to be a man......I don't think I could throw someone in jail for that.

I think they like to let people know before the inevitable happens and they end up getting beat with a lamp.
Its happen before and its one of the few things that I dont think I'd hold someone accountable for if it ended up a murder.
If you are having sex with what you thought was a woman only to be a man......I don't think I could throw someone in jail for that.

That does not justify murder or violence of any sort. I don't see how a person like the one you're justifying is fit for society.

Last edited:
Back