A lot more transgenders on Tinder now

F1980

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I've used Tinder for years and I'm beginning to notice a trend of MTF transgenders on the app on the rise. They are open about it, it's one of the first things they list on their info. I think there are some that do not list it and I think those are the ones that can pass as women. They only tell you when you meet up or even when it's time to get down to business. The ones that list you can instantly tell that they are "TS" as they write it.

I really wonder how much of a demand there is for TS on Tinder?

0 demand

Corporation: But we'll force it on you anyway, dat diversity

Transgenders are disgusting and if one tried and dupe me I would smash his face open with a hammer.

I’ve got no problem with trannies, just not interested personally. I agree they absolutely need to be up front about what’s going on though, or a savage beating is justified IMO.

Transgenders are disgusting and if one tried and dupe me I would smash his face open with a hammer.

Yea, I switched to Bumble because of these trannies on Tinder

10/10 Would Toss

RespectfulSelfreliantEquine-size_restricted.gif

I've been seeing a lot of FTM trannies lately. I've been interested in a few of them but I haven't pulled the trigger yet. A lot of them would be very cute with the tomboy look, but they all try and grow beards and come up with fucken unexplainable haircuts. They're SJW's of course so they're dying blue and pink and mauve into their hair too. I hate to add to their problems but they need to get a handle on grooming

I've been seeing a lot of FTM trannies lately. I've been interested in a few of them but I haven't pulled the trigger yet. A lot of them would be very cute with the tomboy look, but they all try and grow beards and come up with fucken unexplainable haircuts. They're SJW's of course so they're dying blue and pink and mauve into their hair too. I hate to add to their problems but they need to get a handle on grooming
You fascinate me.

I need to study you.

Hahaha this is hilarious

Back