A lot if the hype for tonights card reminds me of when Mike Perry fought

Wow, it was sad when this joke was somewhat fresh, but seeing a joke run this hard into the ground is cringeworthy.
Perry "fans" have no real friends. Guaranteed. Their only social interaction is retarded troll trains and they get thrills from liking each other's posts so that they can pretend to be part of something when all they do is bitch and avoid their disappointed parent's judgmental stares while skulking around their basements, waiting for government money.
Just the most pathetic dorks in the world. Worthless blights. Autism anthropomorphized.

People just don't get it :

Love or hate him, win or lose, you WILL watch Platinum fight. He has every sherdogger and their mom's attention, forever.

Wow, it was sad when this joke was somewhat fresh, but seeing a joke run this hard into the ground is cringeworthy.
Perry "fans" have no real friends. Guaranteed. Their only social interaction is retarded troll trains and they get thrills from liking each other's posts so that they can pretend to be part of something when all they do is bitch and avoid their disappointed parent's judgmental stares while skulking around their basements, waiting for government money.
Just the most pathetic dorks in the world. Worthless blights. Autism anthropomorphized.

You realize by using the term cringeworthy that this entire post automatically applies to you right?

Well done outting youself, i dont even have to add anything, u got it covered

You realize by using the term cringeworthy that this entire post automatically applies to you right?

Well done outting youself, i dont even have to add anything, u got it covered

Ok?
The fuck does that even mean?

Was your mom related to your dad or did she just drink while she was pregnant with you?
You are the one that didnt understand a simple post, why are u upset at me? Quit projecting

You are the one that didnt understand a simple post, why are u upset at me? Quit projecting
I understood what the words meant, just not what "u" were saying.
Seems like "u" don't like "cringeworthy". I don't give a shit, and that had nothing to do with anything. "U" are an idiot.

Ok?
The fuck does that even mean?
Ill explain, i dont want to leave you hanging id feel bad.

Its generally accepted that if you use the term "cringeworthy" (which you did), that this description of a person applies to you:

have no real friends. Guaranteed. Their only social interaction is retarded troll trains and they get thrills from liking each other's posts so that they can pretend to be part of something when all they do is bitch and avoid their disappointed parent's judgmental stares while skulking around their basements, waiting for government money.

Ill explain, i dont want to leave you hanging id feel bad.

Its generally accepted that if you use the term "cringeworthy" (which you did), that this description of a person applies to you:

have no real friends. Guaranteed. Their only social interaction is retarded troll trains and they get thrills from liking each other's posts so that they can pretend to be part of something when all they do is bitch and avoid their disappointed parent's judgmental stares while skulking around their basements, waiting for government money.

Generally accepted by whom? Idiotic basement dwellers sick of people feeling vicarious embarrassment just from interacting with them?
I could see why that would make the term seem bad to you and the other mouth breathers, but nobody gives a shit about your opinions.

Generally accepted by whom? Idiotic basement dwellers sick of people feeling vicarious embarrassment just from interacting with them?
I could see why that would make the term seem bad to you and the other mouth breathers, but nobody gives a shit about your opinions.

Dude u havent even figured out the proper place to stick your dick yet, give me a break

Mouth breathers? Now you quote an insult said by an 11 year old in a tv show?

U win man i forfeit

Gg

Dude u havent even figured out the proper place to stick your dick yet, give me a break

Mouth breathers? Now you quote an insult said by an 11 year old in a tv show?

U win man i forfeit

Gg

Wow, that was one-sided. Really doing your part to show just how moronic and worthless the perry trolls really are.

#aliexpressplatinum

Jouran bless nothing
He has no fans no bus wagon no cult
Long story short he is a bum that only got blessed Platinum Perry draw attention on him
Too bad his 15 minutes of fame are already over

I think you might be the most triggered dork on the internet. Congrats, that is not easy to achieve.
{<hngg}

I understood what the words meant, just not what "u" were saying.
Seems like "u" don't like "cringeworthy". I don't give a shit, and that had nothing to do with anything. "U" are an idiot.

1nbYDqe.gif

I would definitely pay for UFC 207 if PMP was on it. Might even pay for it if I see him sitting front row on my hd stream.

#PlatinumBless
Maybe?
<BronTroll1>

wtf is wrong with his face? is he pooping?
no!!
SoQt5Mp.png

I'd like to see Mike Perry wipe the smirk off of Jeremy Stephens' face.

But he, Stephens, and Garbrandt form a very peculiar subtype in MMA I have to say....

Maybe you could add Max Holloway to that....and a few more.
haha Stephens would be backpedaling or shooting for takedowns all night :p

Back