A Loss for JDS

ALAN PARTRIDGE

NO LONGER REGISTERED
@Steel
Reaction score
Seriously I don't think JDS will cope well if he loses to Cain (again)

from watching Primetime I had no idea he has had a lot of concerning health issues since his last Cain fight and over-training etc
Getting his blood taken and checked several times a day, was quite worrying to see all that in Episode 1 of Primetime.
Also he was badly badly depressed after the loss (understandably) but how will JDS cope IF he lost again to Cain?

Any other JDS fans concerned for his welfare and health and the impact of a second loss?

young-junior-dos-santos.png

JDS will be destroyed in this fight. Cain will give him the biggest beating ever in UFC history for pissing him so much. Cain looks in excellent shape and is in the best state of mind.

JDS will never fight for the belt again if Cain holds it. Cain by TKO by the end of the third roumd

Yes he was going through a huge split at the time, which never helps.

i wouldn't wish George Foreman's decade long fall (after losing to Ali) on anyone.

OTOH, George would probably now claim he needed that to happen to grow emotionally and spiritually, and that those areas of his life are much more important than his 1977 ego.

in other words.....shrug.

JDS will be destroyed in this fight. Cain will give him the biggest beating ever in UFC history for pissing him so much. Cain looks in excellent shape and is in the best state of mind.

JDS will never fight for the belt again if Cain holds it. Cain by TKO by the end of the third roumd

Well thanks for setting my mind at rest brah :)

talk about your typical internet response.

let's say Cain beats him in the 3rd and proves that JDS is only the 2nd best HW of this era. will you join me in believing that being the 2nd best HW is a pretty fucking amazing feat? or will you go the other direction and consider him a failure. "best of all the losers" or some such ridiculousness?

it's up to you what kind of fan you are.

as for "never fight for the title again", frankly i'm not too sure. we'd be breaking new ground. 4th and 5th fights were never wanted or needed in this sport, and VERY rarely in boxing. but OTOH we've never had 2 young guys so much better than #3 on down. i wouldn't be so sure a 4th fight wouldn't happen after these 2 beat down the next 4 or 7 competitors in the next 3 years. it's never happened before in mma, a tetrology or quintology - but if there were every a time it might happen, it might very well be these 2, now.

talk about your typical internet response.

let's say Cain beats him in the 3rd and proves that JDS is only the 2nd best HW of this era. will you join me in believing that being the 2nd best HW is a pretty fucking amazing feat? or will you go the other direction and consider him a failure. "best of all the losers" or some such ridiculousness?

it's up to you what kind of fan you are.

No because Cormier and Miocic would beat him too. I do not see JDS beating Miocic nevertheless Cormier. Too bad the UFC didn't give JDS to Cormier because they know that when Cormier beats JDS, Cormier won't fight Cain.

Looks like Cain is not the one who's pissed.

I will just be confident that JDS will KO him early
as It will break my heart to see JDS lose again

as it would if Anderson loses again

No because Cormier and Miocic would beat him too. I do not see JDS beating Miocic nevertheless Cormier. Too bad the UFC didn't give JDS to Cormier because they know that when Cormier beats JDS, Cormier won't fight Cain.

[YT]FopyRHHlt3M[/YT]

I cant wait to bump this and laugh at you

Miocic couldn't outbox Struve, dude. and Cormier is done at HW. try to keep up.

Miocic v JDS would be fun though. as would JDS v Browne. if JDS loses, we may very well see these.

but at least i got my answer; i can see which type of fan you have chosen to be. cheers.

Is Cain your brother or something?

IF JDS loses he's in contender purgatory. If that happened I'd like to see him against Stipe.

Miocic couldn't outbox Struve, dude. and Cormier is done at HW. try to keep up.

Miocic v JDS would be fun though. as would JDS v Browne. if JDS loses, we may very well see these.

but at least i got my answer; i can see which type of fan you have chosen to be. cheers.

To be fair, Miocic got eye poked, gassed and slipped which is what led to the finish. He was beating Struve handily before that. He seems to have fixed his gassing problem and looked much improved vs Nelson. Miocic would KTFO Struve in rd. 1 if they fought again.

Nevertheless, I do agree it's a ridiculous to say JDS wouldn't stand a chance vs Miocic. Stipe had one good win in Nelson. JDS is more proven and has a devastating skill set and as of right now should be a heavy favorite over Miocic.

Back