A little Frank Mir trivia

Gonna go out on a limb and say Travis Fulton wins this without it even being a contest.

Travis Fulton should be disqualified from MMA record-style threads. I took a look on his record and he's like 300-50 in pro MMA, but like 10-32-5 against people with wikipedia pages. I don't even get where he finds all these cans to crush, who sanctions it, and above all, who the hell would like to watch it?

Fun fact: One of the handful of fighters to lose 4 times, being dominated, and get a fifth fight in the UFC.

Travis Fulton should be disqualified from MMA record-style threads. I took a look on his record and he's like 300-50 in pro MMA, but like 10-32-5 against people with wikipedia pages. I don't even get where he finds all these cans to crush, who sanctions it, and above all, who the hell would like to watch it?

Never heard of this guy but looked him up and the only names I recognize is ones that he's lost. Rich Franklin, Forrest Griffen, Jeff Monson, Evan Tanner, Dan Severen, Sobral, Rodriguez, and many others that I know that he's only lost to. His last win was against a guy 0-2 lol. and the guy before him was 2-14.

I think its more more based on the fact the post was so horribly written. And where is the Frank Mir trivia that I was promised? Or is it really just Frank Mir facts? So I agree...what?

A little Mir trivia. There is was. A little bit. I guess I should've said "facts" but I don't really see how it was poorly written. Everyone he submitted had never been submitted before except for one. And the people he has finished had never been finished before except three.

Oh well. There are people who rate 1 star on a product that everyone else gives 5 stars. And I guess there are always a couple people who don't understand a concept everyone else does.

Who'd wanna watch it? Lots..

Fulton vs Jeremy bullock baby!!!, end of discussion. Fulton is a good measuring stick if you're a guy looking to find out if you can be serious with it, or stick to part time.

His record itself is misleading, obviously most don't have the time to watch but many of the losses listed arent in fact losses

Was watching old VHS of IFC battle at four bears and Fulton actually tapped Matt lindland via armbar, this was a one night tourney in a parking lot so the reffing, etc was the shits. Fulton ihits an armbar from bottom the ref broke and waved it but lindland protested he was trying to hit Travis, fight is restarted and lindland takes it. There are a few other instances but I've not the battery life to type them out.

That being said he shouldn't be allowed to kill cans today, but rather only have endless repeating fights with Jeremy horn, Shannon Fitch, and Dan Severn..heh

Back