A little bit of boxing drama/gossip/scandal... and a Mayweather that isn't Floyd...

consortium11

Slip The Jab
Reaction score
Jeff Mayweather: My Life is in Jeopardy

A situation arose that involved someone very dear to me. I won't say that person's name but of course the police has been alerted and they do know the person's identity. This story has taken a turn in a dangerous direction, and my involvement as I tried to assist this person has put my life in jeopardy.

I have received text messages warning me that I am out of my league for being involved in this situation. The person I believe to be responsible for these threats is Bill Haney, owner of the newly opened Hit Factory. I want everyone in the world to know that if something happens to me, or to the person I can't mention in this article, it will have happened at the hands of Bill Haney himself or one of the many employees who are a part of his crew, all of which can be found working inside the Hit Factory.

Jeff Mayweather: H.I.T. Factory Rears its Ugly Head...

Sara Fina was very upset because I had gone public with her affairs as a boxing groupie. She was coerced by Bill Haney to be bold enough to come up in my face and pour a drink on me, which she did. I almost lost it; my initial reaction had me grabbing her by her hair. My fighter Kevin Newman pulled her away without foul or without any harm having happened to her. I thank God that Kevin was between us because I can't say I would have just let her get away with that type of behavior without a response, without retaliation if you will.

I'm thankful that Kevin was there because I'm sure I would have been portrayed as the bad guy. I talked to Security employees about the incident and found out it had been caught on camera. Then as the fights came to an end Bill Haney took it upon himself to confront me, in an attempt to discuss what had transpired. I told him I didn't want to talk about it because I didn't want to talk to him. A big commotion followed, and there were lots of kids around while all this was taking place, any one of them could have gotten hurt. I just wanted to leave and go home, and I was about to do that when all of a sudden one of Haney's goons, Landen Williams, sucker-punched me and took off running.

Just came across this and it sort of took me by surprise. Firstly because I sort of thought these type of things had disappeared from boxing these days (naively maybe) and secondly because I can't imagine someone out-thugging the Mayweathers. That's unfair I know and Jeff always comes across as the most respectable of the 3 brothers but still it seems a strange situation.

I only know Sara Fina as someone half-mentioned in interviews as the person who gave the interviewer the boxers number (which would work into being a groupie) but I can't seem to find Jeff's original stuff talking about her and I don't know anything about Bill Haney.

Anyone knew anything more about this situation or the personalities involved?

Back