Reports about bad ads should include the following:

1. Location/Country
2. Device
3. Browser
4. Company/product of ad.
5. A screen shot if possible,
6. Brief description of how the ad is a problem.
7. Page/Pages affected
8. Date and Time of occurrence.

Refer to the instructions for your device on how to take screen shots

A lifetime ban?? for something that wasn't that big of a deal

Discussion in 'Support' started by Jpac73, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Jpac73

Jpac73 Guest

My former name was Blunt91 andI am posting to express my displeasure of recently getting ban for a comments I made about a Japanese fighter named Akiyama. I don't remember exactly what I said, but it was mainly to the fact that I thought the guy was overrated and hadn't faced any real competiton. I had forgotten about the post and logged in the other day to get a message stating the following" You have been ban for ignorant comments about Japenses fighters. The day the ban will be lifted: NEVER!!

I thought that was too extreme and I think calling someone ignorant is very unprofessional of you. If you choose to ban me again, that's okay because right now I don't really feel welcome here and someone only has to do me wrong once before I cut all ties with them.

Have a Nice Day.

2. Old_Fogey

Old_Fogey Cornish Bumpkin

I thought Akiyama was Korean, not Japanese. Hang on a minute, I'll find out.

EDIT: Yes, Akiyama is actually a fourth-generation ethnic Korean born in Japan, he obtained Japanese nationality as an adult.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoshihiro_Akiyama