A-Level Athlete

Yes he is, he should go in the hall of fame. And I still have never seen anyone do those crazy vertical knees like he did.

2cmn8cn.jpg

Last edited:
I always wondered if Fedor would still be alive, had it been on concrete.

If not for his judo and years of learning to get thrown like a rag doll and take the impact fall, Randleman would have rendered him unconscious with that slam.

Had it been in the streets, both fighters would have been wearing clothes and you can't throw a high level judoka when clothes are involved.

Had it been in the streets, both fighters would have been wearing clothes and you can't throw a high level judoka when clothes are involved.

The clothes of today are usually easy to rip off tho. It's not quite the traditional clothes.

If not for his judo and years of learning to get thrown like a rag doll and take the impact fall, Randleman would have rendered him unconscious with that slam.

I risk to say any skinnier fighter would have had a broken spine, basically his good musculature saved him.

if randleman grabbed him from behind like that it would not matter what he is wearing

He would have been.

But it would hurt him more. He'd still win, but would breath hard for a time.

I once fell like this on concrete after jaming the ball in the rim, when I messed up my dunk attempt.

I was fine. A bit bruised, but fine. I didn't have Prime 228 pound Randleman on me and slaming me down hard though:)

I'd probably go out or would have even died, but not Fedor.

He is a world class judoka and was a 237 pound hunk, who was tough as hell.

He would have been.

But it would hurt him more. He'd still win, but would breath hard for a time.

I once fell like this on concrete after jaming the ball in the rim, when I messed up my dunk attempt.

I was fine. A bit bruised, but fine. I didn't have Prime 228 pound Randleman on me and slaming me down hard though:)

I'd probably go out or would have even died, but not Fedor.

He is a world class judoka and was a 237 pound hunk, who was tough as hell.

I'm not criticizing Fedor, but that slam is so brutal, he would've been injured pretty badly or something, that's for sure.

Seeing him training is getting me excited, I think he's going to back into it! I think he was getting weary before he retired but found his passion again! He looks hungry and ready!!

Ever been slammed by an A-level athlete?
Ever been slammed by an A-level athlete, on steroids!?

Back