A-level athlete pico-popped for PED's

That horse would KTFO the entire heavyweight roster. The only man who would have a chance was Overeem, and he just got cut. Fckin Dana.
ImpartialEmbellishedCivet-max-1mb.gif
& that is UFC rules. Pride rules he would trample eveveryone to death & become the Shang Tsung of mma.

Baffert is getting to the bottom of it. He’s hired brock to help investigate.

If there money to be made, use of the high octane gas is always on the table, it’s just those damn consequences that becomes problematic
The consequences for not taking and losing are greater than taking, and getting caught. Would you rather be any champion that's been popped or not, or would you rather be a straight edge hero like CM Punk?

get this out of ufc discussion lmaoo i thought this was about reyes

You guys realize that most serious athletes start juicing in high school?

You have to be dense to not realize that all professional athletes are on PEDs.

I thought this was about Aaron Pico.

The horse that won the 2021 Kentucky Derby, Medina Spirit, has failed a drug test, and its Hall of Fame trainer, Bob Baffert, has been indefinitely suspended from Churchill Downs in Louisville, Kentucky, officials said Sunday.

In a news conference Sunday morning, Baffert said the horse tested positive for 21 picograms of betamethasone, 11 picograms above the legal limit in Kentucky racing.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/sports...-2021-kentucky-derby-fails-drug-test-n1266780
210509-medina-spirit-jm-1032_75bdfbc2a9b999661f16cc39c2807bd1.fit-2000w.jpg

Man, I could've sworn it was this guy.
WerdumFace.png
Cavalo Gonna Cavalo

This is pre picograms

Attachments

• caballo-cansado-en-el-trabajo-mostrando-la-lengua-w3xn1d.jpg
    caballo-cansado-en-el-trabajo-mostrando-la-lengua-w3xn1d.jpg
    176.9 KB · Views: 0
Back