A-level athlete pico-popped for PED's

Everybody's on steroids, even horses. Shit it wouldn't surprise me if some breeders pumped their bully breeds full of gear just to sell more puppies.

Who remembers the TRT clinic that got busted for peddling gear in Miami and on the leger was a bunch of gear that gets picked up by a guy named "chris" for LJ. Turns out Lebron James' manager is named Chris and after this Lebron decided to drop 25lbs of muscle in order to "prolong his career" even tho he was more explosive and injury free at 270lb+.

Everybody's on steroids, even horses. Shit it wouldn't surprise me if some breeders pumped their bully breeds full of gear just to sell more puppies.

Who remembers the TRT clinic that got busted for peddling gear in Miami and on the leger was a bunch of gear that gets picked up by a guy named "chris" for LJ. Turns out Lebron James' manager is named Chris and after this Lebron decided to drop 25lbs of muscle in order to "prolong his career" even tho he was more explosive and injury free at 270lb+.

<36>

Suspect hairline too.

GettyImages-1269595647-1024x697.jpg

If there money to be made, use of the high octane gas is always on the table, it’s just those damn consequences that becomes problematic

I saw that horse in a gas station one night, he was pulsing away jonesing for a good time.

It's steroids for allergies and asthma.... It's probably a bronchodilator to help breath better

Couple drops in a swimming pool is all. Probably got the feed from same plant that makes the stuff they feed the chickens.

Yeah and it's a horse, you're not worried about health ramifications at all lol

Pretty hilarious they drug test them

Do you realise how much the stud fee is for a champion stallion to impregnate your mare costs, it can start at $100k.

It's not like Conor doing it for free, these horses earn their oats long after their track days are over, you don't want them keeling over.

Overeem wasn't lying, he preferred to eat PED'd up horses instead of taking it himself.
<TheWire1>

All these years and heres my dumb ass thinking he was just being a funny guy. lol hilarious, "truth is stranger than ficton"...etc

tainted haybales IMO

or gas station horsedick pills. just waiting for my agent to let me know the correct excuse to use this time.

This shit holds here but threads talking about actual former UFC fighters are moved, consolidated or wastelanded (Ofentimes tht includes punishment to the OP).

Great job, mods.

Isnt it an open secret that NBA down to high school bb enables and supports ped abuse.

I thought this was about Charles "Crazy Horse"
crazy horse.jpg

Do you realise how much the stud fee is for a champion stallion to impregnate your mare costs, it can start at $100k.

It's not like Conor doing it for free, these horses earn their oats long after their track days are over, you don't want them keeling over.
yeah but they're not worried about long term health ramifications

A grain of salt in an Olympic size swimming pool...

Back