A-level athlete has a new meaning

Claude

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Slow, clumsy, uncoordinated MMA fighter with poor cardio.

lol

Last edited:
The man-crush that Sherdog has with NFL and NBA players is ridiculous

A Level athletes are and always have been in the world's premier sport. Football. Not some sport that is big in 1 country.

<{luvbruh}><rawsun><{yahyou}>

MMA fans are like BJJ fans when it comes to athlecism and training methods.

Hardy won that fight.

Volkov did nothing, Hardy pushed the pace.

I had it 29-28 Hardy

This A level athlete shit need really to stop now, if you want fight in ufc just build your career as a fighter, if not, just throw the fuckin ball in the fuckin hole and shut your fuckin mouth, nobody is interested about how high you can jump.

This A level athlete shit need really to stop now, if you want fight in ufc just build your career as a fighter, if not, just throw the fuckin ball in the fuckin hole and shut your fuckin mouth, nobody is interested about how high you can jump.

This guy gets it

Still would have gave prime Fedor a fight

A Level athletes are and always have been in the world's premier sport. Football. Not some sport that is big in 1 country.

This is your idea of "A-level athletes"?
z4YEvve.gif

Hardy is far from an A level athlete...

A level athletes are athletes that can reach the top of multiple sports...

Bo Jackson, Deion Sanders, Tony Gonzales, Jeff Samarzdja, Jackie Robinson, and others like them are A level athletes...

Stipe Miocic is an example of an A level athlete in my opinion (played baseball in college days along with wrestling) and he’s the Heavyweight Champion.

Agreed 100%, Leo Messi would UD Mighty Mouse with 6 months of MMA training

This is your idea of "A-level athletes"?
z4YEvve.gif
God I hate that pussy acting. It’s at the same level as pro wrestling. All of you soccer/football fans know that its ridiculous and should use your fan advocacy to change it.

Holy shit I just saw Volkov post fight, not 1 single scratch or mark, bruise or swelling on him. You'd never know he had been in a fight. Let alone vs an 'A level'

Meanwhile Hardy had a busted lip and marks etc vs a Volkov that chose to point fight with 50% shots. The fact that Hardy threw 100% shots and Volkov looked brand new is quite telling. Hardy is not ready to crack the top 10 yet. Maybe in the future

God I hate that pussy acting. It’s at the same level as pro wrestling. All of you soccer/football fans know that its ridiculous and should use your fan advocacy to change it.

How dare you insult pro wrestling by comparing it to soccer...

Also, aside from the actual legit fouls, the flopping is probably the most entertaining part of that sport. Taking out the acting would make it even harder to watch.

Back