A level All-Pro/Pro Bowl Hardy, training MMA for 4yrs gets steamrolled by first top 100 HW he fights

Hardy's lucky he faced the one pointfighter in the heavyweight division. Anyone else would have shown more aggression and dropped him like a bad habit.

damn......did okay in the 1st. Then got completely dominated for the rest of the fight, hurt with a head kick, looked like his tooth flew out at one point. Got beat up bad to the body and head

And Hardy is only 31 too. Hes in his purime/peak

They both looked awful

He got his hand broken off a Volkov kick. Not like a fairy dropped in and twisted his arm. It was inflicted by his opponent

Uh, yeah I realize that. I don’t really get your point.

Lebron and Wilt would dominate mma

Have you seen LeRoid throw hands? I'd destroy him. The guy could barely hit a static target while thinking about it. Super uncoordinated striking. Hardy would delete the majority of basketball top guys, no surprise because Hardy was in a more violent sport.

damn......did okay in the 1st. Then got completely dominated for the rest of the fight, hurt with a head kick, looked like his tooth flew out at one point. Got beat up bad to the body and head

And Hardy is only 31 too. Hes in his purime/peak
Lol it was a terrible look for Volkov. A top 10 Heavyweight with wins over the likes of Werdum struggles to beat a scrub like Hardy.

Volkov sucks , Hardy sucks, and the heayweight division sucks.

Lol at calling it a steamrolling.

Reminder that Jon Jones won the title with less MMA training than Hardy has now.

I still find it hilarious how many MMA haters there are on this forum.

Biggest MMA forum in the world and 50% of the posters think MMA is a garbage sport compared to everything else.

I still find it hilarious how many MMA haters there are on this forum.

Biggest MMA forum in the world and 50% of the posters think MMA is a garbage sport compared to everything else.

MMA is better than disc golf.

Took a fight on late notice and went three rounds with the #7 HW in the world with a broken wrist.

You’re worse at your act than Colby is lmao.
Lol you soyboys have completely invaded MMA.

<Durant35>

But hardy has a faster 40 time, bench press and vertical jump than volkov. Its inconceivable that hardys superior bench press didnt alllw him to throw volvok 10 feet in the air before knocking him out cold with a single punch

Back