A.J. McKee vs. John Teixeira set as new Bellator 205 headliner in Boise

• Rafael Lovato Jr. vs. John Salter
So if Rory manages to beat Moose then what? He has 3 fights in a row at 170lbs before defending 185?

Salter and Lovato are getting screwed over.

I feel like i'm the only fight fan left who hates these superfights.

I’m with you. Coker has tied up nearly every belt in some kind of half-cooked “grand-prix”, and in the meantime, hasn’t done much to promote the next challengers in most of the divisions.

Interesting to see Sean Powers come back at LHW after 2 years away.. He use to compete at LW

MAIN CARD (Paramount, 9 p.m. ET)

• A.J. McKee (145) vs. John Teixeira (145.5)
  • Rafael Lovato Jr. (185) vs. John Salter (185)
  • Veta Arteaga (125.5) vs. Denise Kielholtz (124)
  • Patricky Freire (156) vs. Roger Huerta (156)
PRELIMINARY CARD (MMAjunkie, 7 p.m. ET)

• Joe Aguirre (134) vs. Stephen Stirewalt (135)
  • Bryce Edminster (145) vs. Leon Taylor (144)
  • Andrew Cruz (145) vs. Nathan Stolen (144)
  • Kyle Frost (170) vs. David Rangel (171)
  • Johnny Nunez (155) vs. Josh Wick (155.5)
  • Justin Hugo (135.5) vs. Vince Morales (135)
  • Adam Borics (146) vs. Josenaldo Silva (147.5)*
  • Ben Moa (243) vs. Steve Mowry (240)
  • Sean Powers (186) vs. Jarod Trice (189) – 190-pound catchweight bout
  • Emilio Trevino (205) vs. Sua Tuani (205)

MAIN CARD (Paramount, 9 p.m. ET)

• A.J. McKee (145) vs. John Teixeira (145.5)
  • Rafael Lovato Jr. (185) vs. John Salter (185)
  • Veta Arteaga (125.5) vs. Denise Kielholtz (124)
  • Patricky Freire (156) vs. Roger Huerta (156)
PRELIMINARY CARD (MMAjunkie, 7 p.m. ET)

• Joe Aguirre (134) vs. Stephen Stirewalt (135)
  • Bryce Edminster (145) vs. Leon Taylor (144)
  • Andrew Cruz (145) vs. Nathan Stolen (144)
  • Kyle Frost (170) vs. David Rangel (171)
  • Johnny Nunez (155) vs. Josh Wick (155.5)
  • Justin Hugo (135.5) vs. Vince Morales (135)
  • Adam Borics (146) vs. Josenaldo Silva (147.5)*
  • Ben Moa (243) vs. Steve Mowry (240)
  • Sean Powers (186) vs. Jarod Trice (189) – 190-pound catchweight bout
  • Emilio Trevino (205) vs. Sua Tuani (205)

Wow had no idea Jarod Trice was moving down to 185 (seemingly). Will be interesting to see what he looks like.

"What made you make the decision to drop down to light heavyweight?

“I’m not even at light heavyweight anymore bro. My first fight was at light heavyweight, my second fight was heavyweight, and my third fight back at light heavyweight. I’m doing a catchweight of 190 this fight. I’m eventually going to fight 185, middleweight. I’m not that big of a guy anymore. At one point in college wrestling I was 270 pounds. Although USA wrestling I was 270 pounds. My last Olympic cycle I had the opportunity to make the team at 98 kilograms which is 216. I went overseas for a while and the weight was just dropping off. There was no point in being at 230 pounds when I’m going against guys that are 265 and 6’6″. It plays a big difference. My coaches and I sat down and came up with a diet plan and decided to come down to 98 kilograms for the 2016 Olympic Trials. Just now, the more I work out, the more I lift, my body is transforming totally different.”

Last edited:
After watching the shitshow that was the McGregor Khabib press conference, it’s good to come back to the worldwide mma discussion. This place is sane and there’s no “fans” with underlying and/or ulterior reasons of interest outside of just wanting to watch some good fights. That shit was messy. Conor and Khabib bring a mix of people are who emotionally invested in things like drama and religion and all kinds of bullshit. I just wanna watch some fights idgaf about all that. Glad we can enjoy a good Bellator card with some sick prospects tonight. When’s the fight night thread up my people?

Well Well my first DAZN america live review tonight as I use it to watch tonights prelims.

Wasn't Adam Borics the Hungarian kid who looked really impressive on the last Hungarian card? Cool to see him again.

And he's fighting Josenaldo Silva too! Stolid veteran who fought both Morales and Timur in WSOF.

Great fight.

Wasn't Adam Borics the Hungarian kid who looked really impressive on the last Hungarian card? Cool to see him again.

And he's fighting Josenaldo Silva too! Stolid veteran who fought both Morales and Timur in WSOF.

Great fight.

Good call, he was set to main event against Fake Conor before he pulled out. Great talent would have beat Fake Conor.

Trice, Mowery, Borics are all high level prospects on the prelims. And then their is Mr Miesha Tate on the prelims due to his babies momma on there also (Nunes).

Good call, he was set to main event against Fake Conor before he pulled out. Great talent would have beat Fake Conor.

Trice, Mowery, Borics are all high level prospects on the prelims. And then their is Mr Miesha Tate on the prelims due to his babies momma on there also (Nunes).
Yup some solid prospects on this undercard. Borics is gonna have a tough test. Mowry is fucking 6’8” so he’s can’t miss at HW rn. And then Trice on his way to 185 as well. Very excited for these prelims.

He lost to two of the best to ever fight in bellator? whats your point?

Macapa is hands down the toughest fight for him yet.

Anyone disrespecting macapa obviously never watched his fights and is blindly talking out of his or her ass like ace Ventura style.

This card isn't flashy namewise but has alot of solid fights in really looking forward to tonight.

Back