A GSP-Khabib Match is still possible

How does beating GSP now make you the greatest mixed martial artis ever?

Khabib and GSP fanboys are some of the most delicate delusional snowflakes in all MMA.

I would love to see these two fight because one of them is guaranteed to lose which is awesome.

Sadly I dont think GSP really wants to ever fight or risk that sweet record taking a blemish.

dana refused, khabib said yes, Gsp said yes. After ufc 242 dana said he would be open about it after the tony fight.

gsp pulls out of the testing pool makes it harder to book a sign.

gsp went on ariel radio show after ufc 229 an said i dont have the fire to fight so im gone retire. that was long befrore he used the edia to play the victim card and blame the ufc not himself.

gsp pulls out of the testing pool makes it harder to book a sign.

gsp went on ariel radio show after ufc 229 an said i dont have the fire to fight so im gone retire. that was long befrore he used the edia to play the victim card and blame the ufc not himself.
he also said he will come back for the khabib fight, he said it, his coach said it. Stop and admit the return of the GOAT, hater !

he also said he will come back for the khabib fight, he said it, his coach said it. Stop and admit the return of the GOAT, hater !

everyone talking about him while he not in the testing pool. so those words are meaningless. as long as he not in the pool he not coming back and he using the media to keep playing the victim card and to be fair who asking for matt hughes to fight anymore?

Just Wolf Tickets until GSP reenters USADA's testing pool.

Didn't GSP say like almost a year ago that he has given up on making this fight happen?

Khabib beating GSP at this point only proves he can beat up a well past his Prime GSP. While that in itself is a nice accomplishment it doesn't put him anywhere near past GSP in the Goat Status.

everyone talking about him while he not in the testing pool. so those words are meaningless. as long as he not in the pool he not coming back and he using the media to keep playing the victim card and to be fair who asking for matt hughes to fight anymore?
matt hughes said he will fight khabib if the ufc let him ?

khabib will duck tony again chasing a gsp fight. oh i couldnt make weight as i thought i was fighting gsp.
khaduck dont want no part of tony.

Make the fight at 165 catchweight so that no belts are on the line, and everyone is happy.

Khabib picked up the belt while it was vacated in the first place. And he's considered a legit champ, so I don't see what issue there would be if either of them retires and drops the belt after their fight.

GSP never said he was open to fighting until he was 40. He said there's no way he'd still be fighting at 40 and seemed to think that was a ridiculous idea.

I just don't see it happening. I doubt he'll re-enter USADA until Dana makes him an offer. For him to fight in 2020 that would have to happen very quickly after the Ferguson fight (assuming he wins). I can't see Dana booking the fight that quick, especially if Conor gets a win. Pushing the fight back to next year makes it far less likely I'd say.

Personally I'm losing interest as time goes on, just seems passed its use by date.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back