A great Wrestling base doesnt mean nothing no more

Jones fans are still in denial that gus kicked jons ass

let them be

its a really hard memory for them to remember, but let the rematch refresh their minds

Remember when GSP used to go up against highly credentialed wrestlers and destroy them at their own game?

let them be

its a really hard memory for them to remember, but let the rematch refresh their minds

You guys should probably tell Gus to actually promote the fight this time. He was pretty tight lipped in the lead up to the rematch that was supposed to happen last year. That's part of the reason their fight wasn't remade since Jones and Cormier hyped the hell out of their fight.

I mean more than silly pictures, tattoos, and gifs. EA UFC cover was cool though.

I'm being sincere btw.

You guys should probably tell Gus to actually promote the fight this time. He was pretty tight lipped in the lead up to the rematch that was supposed to happen last year. That's part of the reason their fight wasn't remade since Jones and Cormier hyped the hell out of their fight.

I mean more than silly pictures, tattoos, and gifs. EA UFC cover was cool though.

I'm being sincere btw.

he was flaming jones a bit, but its different when you have 2 guys that actually hate each other (jj dc) and when only one hates the other (jj, maybe you cant say hate but he was i think dodging gus questions and calling him a kid and stuff like that while gus never got any problem talking about it, specially when he was the one that lost the fight)

and, the fight sells itself, its the fight of the decade and one of the best of all time, the ufc can promote the fight well just cause of it

but yeah i hope for more trash talking and i hope gus can make jj mad

observe this man Zimo, you could learn well. it's called wit.

Aint you glad the thread about conor was deleted? Cos you were made a right fool out of
Let me guess, you begged the mods to delete it. Dont deny it cos I know its true, pal

Because Jones doesn't have a great wrestling base...?

You didn't think this through, did you?

If Jones didnt have his great wrestling base, this fight would have gone much differently.

Because Jones doesn't have a great wrestling base...?

You didn't think this through, did you?

Wrestling in junior college is better than olympic wrestling?

You didnt think this through, did you?

I do think the fact that he gassed has to be factored in as well. In fact, it was the most important reason he got that impressive looking TD in the fourth round.

Wrestling in junior college is better than olympic wrestling?

You didnt think this through, did you?

Wtf are you talking about?

Your title is "A great Wrestling base doesnt mean nothing no more".

It took another fighter with a credentialed wrestling record and proven MMA wrestling to outwrestle DC. Your argument makes no sense.

Jones is a wrestler at his base. Just because he isn't as credentialed as Cormier doesn't change the fact that he has a wrestling base.

The two best wrestlers in MMA history may just be Jon Jones and GSP, so yeah I partially agree with you.

However, a great wrestling base does mean something still. Its a great base for MMA, and there are many examples to why.

It took another fighter with a credentialed wrestling record and proven MMA wrestling to outwrestle DC. Your argument makes no sense.

Jones is a wrestler at his base. Just because he isn't as credentialed as Cormier doesn't change the fact that he has a wrestling base.

don't expect anything intelligent out of this guy. i've seen dead cain toads that were smarter.

I do think the fact that he gassed has to be factored in as well. In fact, it was the most important reason he got that impressive looking TD in the fourth round.

is it possible cormier wearing out has something to do with jones's sustained attack on the body.

Jones( a no placed junior college wrassler!!!!!!!!) Outwrestled your boy DC. Just get over it dude

Back