A Great Way To Behave In Your New Country.

But, but... multiculture is good!

Generally this is true. But there is one exception, and that is Islam. Muslims are not compatible with either western or far eastern ideas or culture.

Ive always wanted to travel around Europe. Now, not so much. Kinda sad about that. Id say its time for Europeans to stand up for their countries and tell their politicians they have had enough. If that conversation has to take place while armed, so be it.

Europe is for europeans, all the pc sissies can eat shit for all I care. I'm pretty sure about 90% of native people in europe do not want those savages around, so wtf is happening? Traitors in the government, plain and simple.

the demographics of europe have changed MANY times over the centuries. that isn't going to change. hell, the demographics of most places change dramatically over time, but especially in europe.

most european countries also have higher death rates than birth rates. so that creates a huge problem with a lack of labor force. thats why many of these countries bring cheap laborers in, which also often happen to be muslims.

i think most europeans are actually fairly ok with this. its only the violent muslims that make the news. the vast majority that people interact with every day are just like anyone else. when you have relationships with such people it makes it difficult to lump them all into the same category and support things like pseudo-holy wars and blanket immigration bans.

Gather the Middle Eastern refugees in one place, tens of thousands of them. Put a Koran on the ground in center stay and make them watch as you piss on it. Anybody flipping the fuck out gets deported, and those that don't get to stay and integrate. There's your immigration test.

During the Islamic Golden Age, European Christians were dying en masse from disease, burning and torturing each other [sound familiar?], and bowed to an all-powerful thoroughly corrupt authority.

The religious texts of all 3 Abrahamic religions would create equally barbaric societies if followed literally. Just because todays Christians have distanced themselves from its roots doesnt mean they were always more civilized than Islam.

Humans are, for the most part, more enlightened than they were a century (or centuries) ago. Some of us, anyways...

Thanks for the ancient history lesson, professors. But what matters now is a bit more important.

"b-b-b-b-but da crusades!"
the point is, they were the beacon of civilization and enlightenment when Europe was at its darkest. The balance can always tip. Your post implies that Islamic culture can never be civilized when you know thats not true. The religion increasingly became conservative to the point of fanaticism due to outside pressure and paranoia.

Humans are, for the most part, more enlightened than they were a century (or centuries) ago. Some of us, anyways...
Today's Sunni Islam is LESS englightened than Islam of the 13th century. Much like todays republicans are more libertarian and backwards than they were during Reagan.

Thanks for the ancient history lesson, professors. But what matters now is a bit more important.

"b-b-b-b-but da crusades!"

And Srebrenica! Oh shit, wrong side. My bad.

Any violent crime should get any foreigner kicked out of the country they commit it in.

Oh no not again. :icon_chee Same old story destroy an object then get persecuted. It's just an object of opinion not reality. Come on people grow up.

Islam is a shitty religion that just will not evolve...yet our leader condones it while condemning Christianity.

Islam is a shitty religion that just will not evolve...yet our leader condones it while condemning Christianity.

it already has evolved among certain cultures of people...you just never hear about them. they don't make the news because they're boring a shit.

and obama "condemned" christianity? you're certainly mischaracterizing what he did. i think he was just trying to bring you guys back down to reality, and cool down the pseudo-holy war that a lot of people are attempting to wage. basically the whole message of his speech was, "there are bad apples in every barrel." he's 1,000% right, which brings me to my next point.

religion isn't a problem in the world like a lot of teenage angry atheists like to claim. its the abrahamic religions that are. islam is gaining the most attention at the moment (deservedly so, though i still think the VAST majority of muslims are fine), but there are christians who do their fair share of destruction in the world, along with jews. enlighten me if there have been buddhists who kill and justify it with their faith....ever. hindu? its really just the 3 abrahamic bronze age philosophies that are the most guilty, and imo, none can really talk trash about the other. members of each of the 3 do some AMAZINGLY great things in the world, but you each have more than your fair share of nuts.

But religions arent supposed to evolve, as they are based off perfect word of God. In this respect, hardline fanatic muslims are devoutly following their scriptures, while modern Christianity watches on with a limp wrist and apologetic attitude. The fact that a majority Christian nation like USA allows openly hostile Muslim nations to exist should be taken as a direct insult to Jesus.

But christianity, crusades and all religions are evil. Did I cover all the apologist lines?

But christianity, crusades and all religions are evil. Did I cover all the apologist lines?

The riot cause isnt even the sickening part
They have been allowed in and given food ,shelter and clothing and.prob eventualy state benefit cash......how fucking ungrateful do u have to be to trash your hosts free shelter for you?
Its like offering a homeless guy a wad of cash out of pity and having him spit on you because he didnt feel u gave enough

Back