A Great Way To Behave In Your New Country.

IB4, "Religion of Peace"...

Seriously, if you think any religion is worth killing for, you need a long stay in a room with padded walls.:rolleyes:

Politicians in Thuringia suggested that part of the problem was different nationalities being housed together

But, but... multiculture is good!

Never understood why religious people hold their religious books in such high esteem. Not the concept of the book, but the actual physical book. I wouldn't fly off the handle if you tore up the bible, because I understand it's only paper and ink.

Which is why I always thought it funny when real rebellious types smoked their weed with bible pages, like they were really edgy, always made me laugh, especially that thick hotel room Gideon's bible. All you did was roll a terrible joint.

Never understood why religious people hold their religious books in such high esteem.

Muslims would react the exact same way if you insulted their mothers, cut them off at an intersection or cheered for the wrong soccer team. Any excuse...

German left wing politicians folks:

State prime minister Bodo Ramelow, from leftist party Die Linke, suggested that part of the problem was housing different nationalities together.

He said he understood that emotions ran high when different groups came into contact with each other, but there was no excuse at all for "anyone tearing up a Koran and throwing it in the toilet".

yeah, fuck that.dude should burn for destroying the holy book...........

This is actually a great way to tell the difference between the good muslims and the crazy violent ones.

When they arrive in your country, force each and everyone of them to watch you take a shit on a Quran and then set fire to it.
If they're fine with it, let them through. If they get mad, send them back home.

Muslims would react the exact same way if you insulted their mothers, cut them off at an intersection or cheered for the wrong soccer team. Any excuse...

Makes sense. They're indoctrinated with a religion that places no value on human life.

Islam is incompatible with civilised nations..anyone who tells you different is a fucking retard

Never understood why religious people hold their religious books in such high esteem. Not the concept of the book, but the actual physical book. I wouldn't fly off the handle if you tore up the bible, because I understand it's only paper and ink.

Which is why I always thought it funny when real rebellious types smoked their weed with bible pages, like they were really edgy, always made me laugh, especially that thick hotel room Gideon's bible. All you did was roll a terrible joint.

I get pretty angry over any unneccesary destruction of books, to be honest. It's pretty deeply ingrained in me.

No special treatment for the bible or koran, just books in general.

It's similar to flag burning. People get real stupid about the flag too.

vc5sq9I.gif

Islam is incompatible with civilised nations..anyone who tells you different is a fucking retard

During the Islamic Golden Age, European Christians were dying en masse from disease, burning and torturing each other [sound familiar?], and bowed to an all-powerful thoroughly corrupt authority.

The religious texts of all 3 Abrahamic religions would create equally barbaric societies if followed literally. Just because todays Christians have distanced themselves from its roots doesnt mean they were always more civilized than Islam.

I get pretty angry over any unneccesary destruction of books, to be honest. It's pretty deeply ingrained in me.

What about a Kindle?

During the Islamic Golden Age, European Christians were dying en masse from disease, burning and torturing each other [sound familiar?], and bowed to an all-powerful thoroughly corrupt authority.

The religious texts of all 3 Abrahamic religions would create equally barbaric societies if followed literally. Just because todays Christians have distanced themselves from its roots doesnt mean they were always more civilized than Islam.

Those are Catholics you are talking about. Catholicism is basically mystery Babylon. It has the bloodiest history of all. Although the Protestants did own black slaves.

i think its a little more complicated than that. muslims who have grown up in modernity, and are well adjusted people socially (not the bullied loner type etc), seem to live and behave just like anyone else. i live and work around quite a few of them, actually, and they're as friendly as anyone else.

its only the nuts that make the news.

Can't agree or disagree, but likely not all Muslims.

I get that, it's ingrained in us from childhood to take care of books.

It's similar to flag burning. People get real stupid about the flag too.

That's a good point. It might represent your beloved Nation, but it's just cloth at the end of the day.

Those are Catholics you are talking about. Catholicism is basically mystery Babylon. It has the bloodiest history of all. Although the Protestants did own black slaves.

Thanks for the ancient history lesson, professors. But what matters now is a bit more important.

"b-b-b-b-but da crusades!"

Europe is for europeans, all the pc sissies can eat shit for all I care. I'm pretty sure about 90% of native people in europe do not want those savages around, so wtf is happening? Traitors in the government, plain and simple.

Back