A grappling survey I created

Finished mine. Please remember to post the results when you'll have it done :D.

Of course.
It is going to take some playing around to see what different options I have for publishing the results.
I had 56 respondents when I last edited the results.
Should I start a new thread to publish the results or just add it to the end of this thread? I'd prefer to start a new thread... but I don't want to annoy people too much either.

Done. I thought it was strange that you left out open guard in the list of guards, but good questions.

Done. I didn't understand what you meant in the position question. Did you want us to pick our favorite positions against the opponent or what we thought were the most dominant positions overall?

Finished it, would be awesome to see results once finished!

Completed it. I make fun of people who do those quizzes on facebook. But give me one about grappling and I'll finish it quick.

I want results, if not, anyone who posted in here needs to show there "rank these positions" part. I thought that one was cool.

Here are mine. They of course come from an MMA bias so be kind....

#1 Side Control
#2 Scarf Hold
#3 Mount
#4 Back Mount
#5 Knee on belly
#6 Top Half Guard
#7 Guard
#8 Bottom half Guard

My rankings.
1) Mount
2) Back Mount
3) Knee on Belly
4) Side Control
5) Guard
6) half guard top
7) half guard bottom

Completed it, but I have one question for you. the survey said grappling but did the survey just mean Jiu- Jitsu? I responded that way because there were so many Jiu- Jitsu related questions, even though I have done Judo for far longer.

Done! and absolutely I would roll with someone 50 pounds heavier than me, about half my gym outweighs me by 80+ We have one at 240, two at 260 and one at 290. Gotta learn how to work against the big boys.

Completed it, but I have one question for you. the survey said grappling but did the survey just mean Jiu- Jitsu? I responded that way because there were so many Jiu- Jitsu related questions, even though I have done Judo for far longer.

Yeah... I mentioned that on the first page in the second post. Sorry about that.

Done. You going to post results? I answered mine from an MMA perspective.

140 people have taken the survey so far and the max I am allowed is 350 (and I don't really think I need more than that anyway). I am pretty busy tomorrow. I imagine that if the hits have slowed down I will post the results sometime on Tuesday mid-morning pacific time.
I hope that is alright with everybody.

I'm prolly the only guy who is open to grapple a gay guy. The fact of the matter is, if they are strong and i can learn from them, ill grapple a gay (aside from the fact that iluvballz HAR HAR).

I'm prolly the only guy who is open to grapple a gay guy. The fact of the matter is, if they are strong and i can learn from them, ill grapple a gay (aside from the fact that iluvballz HAR HAR).

I bet 90% of the respondents agree with you, actually.

Back