A good interview with Travis Browne, wants to fight Werdum

Luger

Rabbi of Platinum Nation
Banned
Reaction score

I would think that Werdum would win again

I think it's too soon, and as I remember, it wasn't close the first time around.

Why not calling out a guy that you can actually fight next?

Edit : k said JDS made sense. Do it.

not werdum again. He got destroyed in their last fight. And plz dont bring up browne 's injury during the fight. I want to see him against the overeem/nelson winner. A new fight against roy and a rematch against reem. I want to see reem beat the shit out of him again and NOT get knocked out this time. Not a browne fan.

If Werdum loses to Cain, I can see this fight being a possibility.

This fight happened 8 months ago. Fuck off.

he wins against f schaub and wants to fight the interim hw champ

talk about delusional

Browne's upredictable. It depends which one shows up; I thought Barnett would manhandle and sub him. I thought he would walk through Werdum too. Boy was I wrong. Maybe it's not Browne but my predictions that re unpredictably bad :icon_lol:

I can't stand this culture of guys who lost immediately calling for rematches without earning them. News flash, avenging a loss doesn't actually mean that loss never happened!

You got beat. Its not the end of the world. Fight some more fights, beat some different guys, and maybe the stars will align and your careers will be in the same area where a rematch makes sense, a couple years from now.

I'm sure Glover would like to fight Jones again too, but it isn't going to happen.

Browne is terribly unskilled for a fighter with his ego. He's basically getting by on athleticism, and he is only athletic relative to the HWs in MMA.

I'm sure Glover would like to fight Jones again too, but it isn't going to happen.

Glover manage to make some rounds close. He even took one according to the judges, right?

iirc, Werdum/Browne was a clear cut 50-45.

He should rematch Big Foot

Antonio_Silva_Stops_Travis_Browne_-_UFC_on_FX_5_medium.gif

There is no reason for this rematch whatsoever. Browne was outclassed for 5 rounds straight. The only brief moments where Browne shined look more like Werdum was just doing the ole fake "I'm pretending I was dropped by a punch into a fake guard pull" move.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back