A go fund me WTF moment....

When people bring up posters that are not in the thread (WU, Kippy, JVS get it the most) it really shows past but hurt.

When people bring up posters that are not in the thread (WU, Kippy, JVS get it the most) it really shows past but hurt.

They're just poking fun at the predictable posting habits of some of the others.

The same people who are outraged by this are the same people who donated to George Z and Darren Wilson and made them millionaires just for killing unarmed black teens.

Oh yeah they're also the same people who donated to Dylan Roof's sister after he killed those 9 black people in church.

The same people who are outraged by this are the same people who donated to George Z and Darren Wilson and made them millionaires just for killing unarmed black teens.

Oh yeah they're also the same people who donated to Dylan Roof's sister after he killed those 9 black people in church.

Oh there he is. The token "you're all racist because I said so" guy.

Oh there he is. The token "you're all racist because I said so" guy.

If the shoe fits.

I also like how the OP linked to another one of those ultra right wing white nationalist websites for the story.

Their fake outrage over this yet here is how they view Darren Wilson becoming a millionaire off of donations:

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/us/officer-darren-wilson-just-got-a-massive-boost-to-help-get-back-on-his-feet

LOL what a fucking joke. Typical hypocrite racist right wing bullshit.

what if the guy was killed speeding or od. would ppl still think its ridiculous for her to ask for help?

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

If the shoe fits.

I also like how the OP linked to another one of those ultra right wing white nationalist websites for the story.

Their fake outrage over this yet here is how they view Darren Wilson becoming a millionaire off of donations:

http://www.thefederalistpapers.org/us/officer-darren-wilson-just-got-a-massive-boost-to-help-get-back-on-his-feet

LOL what a fucking joke. Typical hypocrite racist right wing bullshit.

Not sure if serious with this anti-Darren Wilson bullshit.
You can't be.
You almost had me.
"ultra right-wing white nationalist websites" and "Typical hypocrite racist right wing bullshit."?
That's what made it over-the-top libtarded and exposed you as trolling with the whole statement. You went too strong.
Nobody that can feed themselves thinks that way.

8/10, though. You had me for a split-second. Have a great weekend, SirTrollsalot.

They're just poking fun at the predictable posting habits of some of the others.

Makes it parity when they're just as predictable.

Actually it's just embarrassing

That picture on Gofundme is hilarious. At least try to pretend this kid wasn't a stereotypical thug, put up some baby photos or something.

I step in until HollywoodNicky or Workers United gets here.

That kid didn't "rob" anyone. To rob someone, you have to take something that is legitmately theirs. The wealth in this country can't legitimately belong to white people, since they obtained it through slavery and colonialism. A white person complaining he is being robbed is like complaining to the police that someone stole your stolen car.

Did I do good?

You seem addicted to projecting a very bitter narrative.

Try to enjoy the rest of your summer doe.

I'm sort of shocked that a kid raised in a family so poor they can''t even afford to bury him would have gotten involved with gangs and guns. What is this country coming to when even the poorest Americans are becoming law breakers??

That picture on Gofundme is hilarious. At least try to pretend this kid wasn't a stereotypical thug, put up some baby photos or something.

Don't be hatin' on ManMan, dawg.

Capitalism. She can ask for money and you can decide whether to give it or not. I think donating to most gofundme things are idiotic but it is people's choices if they want to.

I guess my point is some folks are so fucked up that they would donate to a common criminal but not a soldier.

Bridesmaids is a pretty good movie. Hilarious in a very crude way, and it makes some real commentary on relationship dynamics in America.

I'm sort of shocked that a kid raised in a family so poor they can''t even afford to bury him would have gotten involved with gangs and guns. What is this country coming to when even the poorest Americans are becoming law breakers??

Makes me feel bad for sure. When I was so poor I owned two pairs of jeans and one pair of sweatpants I should have been in a gang.
Fuck, I ended getting student loans and graduating college.
I should have been killing my own people by selling them crack ffs.
It should have been me setting kid of fire to join a gang. It should have been me killing some fool because I wanted his basketball sneakers.

I mean fuck, my mother is not ever going to get to cry coz her son got shot for being a jackass criminal and struggling with the "po-po".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back