A go fund me WTF moment....

A mom still has to bury her son. If she needs help, I'm ok with people helping her.

The mom didn't rob anyone. She's allowed to ask for donations to pay for a funeral, just as we are allowed to tell her to fuck off.

This is a war room thread because....?

I'm sure you have some political agenda, at least have the balls to put it out there

This is a war room thread because....?

I'm sure you have some political agenda, at least have the balls to put it out there

More like why would people contribute to someone who was killed trying to rob someone?

More like why would people contribute to someone who was killed trying to rob someone?

The kid is dead. The money wouldn't be contributing to him. Funerals aren't for the dead, they're for the living. If family and friends want to help the mother, then what's the harm? That being said, I wouldn't donate.

The kid is dead. The money wouldn't be contributing to him. Funerals aren't for the dead, they're for the living. If family and friends want to help the mother, then what's the harm? That being said, I wouldn't donate.

I agree with you, but I can't see many strangers looking past what he did to help his family, I wouldn't donate either btw

Not only are we free to tell her to fuck off, we are free to make a thread on sherdog that states she is redic.

A mom still has to bury her son. If she needs help, I'm ok with people helping her.

yup.

whats she supposed to do? feed him to pigs?

its still her child.

what if the guy was killed speeding or od. would ppl still think its ridiculous for her to ask for help?

Thought this was going to be about that thread about a wife needing breast lift

And we should all reserve our opinions until Hollywoodnicky has had his say...he knows more about this than any of us.

I step in until HollywoodNicky or Workers United gets here.

That kid didn't "rob" anyone. To rob someone, you have to take something that is legitmately theirs. The wealth in this country can't legitimately belong to white people, since they obtained it through slavery and colonialism. A white person complaining he is being robbed is like complaining to the police that someone stole your stolen car.

Did I do good?

1pG2VPI.gif

That kid didn't "rob" anyone. To rob someone, you have to take something that is legitmately theirs. The wealth in this country can't legitimately belong to white people, since they obtained it through slavery and colonialism. A white person complaining he is being robbed is like complaining to the police that someone stole your stolen car.

Did I do good?

Pretty good....but you have to throw in the following if your nicky:

1) you're racist
2) In Oxnard, (insert nonsensical story)
3) oh well, what do you care, it's just one less black person, so lets reward the shooter, right? you hate black people
4) blah blah blah Trayvon Martin (derail thread)

Did I do good?

jack-nicholson-nodding.gif

Back