A gift of very expensive jewelry ~ I couldn't accept, psychological reason?

The dude is ugly or akward or both.

If he was a 6 with a sense of humor you would not be having a dilemma about a present

Maybe I'm corny... But I legit do not understand what a pearl necklace is? I have guessed by the reply you got from another poster that it is something disgusting...?
Not sure I honestly even want to know o_O

Reminds me of a secretary at work overhearing a guy saying he ate at the Y and she said she didn't know they served food. One of the other women had to explain it to her. Yes, she was blonde!

Somebody I've been working with for a while,
he said he wanted to give me it as a thanks for helping him reach his weight goal in 2019 -- I was just so surprised he would be so impulsive and buy that?
Nothing impulsive about it. He wants to bone you. Why do you think he lost all that weight? He probably thought about buying that for a long time.

In your particular situation, ts, it's called ethics or being professional.

Good job going with your gut feeling, and setting professional boundaries.

Thumbs up etc.

Buying a girl stuff to get a bj is so BETA, it’s disgusting!

Girl I’m seeing now gives me a bj every time. I don’t even ask.

The other guys she's blowing probably don't ask either.

It ruins the game for normal men, when you try talking to a girl at a bar these days, she’s already been “approached” by 5 or 6 thirsty betas trying to buy her drinks and beg for her phone number and what not.

Even in this thread, a bunch of thirsty beta complaining about not getting a reply from the op who I assume is a chick.
Well yes and no

On the one hand you're right, these girls are jaded and rightfully so

Lots of these girls just have a poor expectation for what most men are now just because the bar is continually lowering

At the same time, if you are real and have some confidence and power as a man, you stick out like a needle in a haystack

Positives and negatives depending on the person

It ruins the game for normal men, when you try talking to a girl at a bar these days, she’s already been “approached” by 5 or 6 thirsty betas trying to buy her drinks and beg for her phone number and what not.

Even in this thread, a bunch of thirsty beta complaining about not getting a reply from the op who I assume is a chick.
It's kinda wild how some people react when they think a posters female. Like..... what's the endgame here.

It's legitimately confusing. Like do you think this girl is going to fly out to sleep with you or what

{<huh}

I know, I recommend that you avoid the so-called “Premier League” thread in the sports bar.

It’s a thread that’s supposed to be about English soccer discussion. But, it’s full of thirsty beta males trying to make jokes and impress this one female poster.

The smallest morsel of female attention turns them into a giddy teenager. It’s truly pathetic.

I know, I recommend that you avoid the so-called “Premier League” thread in the sports bar.

It’s a thread that’s supposed to be about English soccer discussion. But, it’s full of thirsty beta males trying to make jokes and impress this one female poster.

The smallest morsel of female attention turns them into a giddy teenager. It’s truly pathetic.
Lol is it Frenzy again?

{<jordan}

I'm so awkward I've asked for dating advice HERE, but I still wouldn't chase a girl online.

Lol is it Frenzy again?

{<jordan}

I'm so awkward I've asked for dating advice HERE, but I still wouldn't chase a girl online.

Haha, yes. Frenzy or Fingercuffs. I stopped posting there a few months ago. I love soccer, but no-one there actually discusses soccer there. It’s the lamest thread on Sherdog.

The awkward dating threads on here are usually really funny to read. The Mace collection one and the 12 roses one have literally made me laugh out loud <Lmaoo>

People, in various ways, reject rewards they feel are not aligned with themselves or relationships. Maybe you felt the gift was more than what the relationship warranted.

Was taking some construction safety classes for some certifications and 2 dudes gave me $40 each in appreciation because I gave them all the answers to our tests, and one of them gave me $100 to tutor his son for like 30min because he failed one of the tests since he was sitting too far away from me to also copy.

<{silvanormal}>

that guy jacks off to you literally every single day. he thinks of coating your face, probably even in the parking lot, right before he walks into work and says hi to you. just thought you should know

he probably has your facebook pictures up at this very moment. hell maybe hes even photoshopped your face on similar, nude bodies.

Why would you post something so disgusting?

That post was really funny.
Would've been funnier if you just posted the first sentence though, that's a free comedy tip. Brevity, trim the fat.

I'm sorry to tell you but he's right. That's what loser guys do when they can't get their crush to fall in love with them.

Or even even they can.

Or even when they're winners....

Basically this is what all guys do.

Growing up I had this weird psychological thing were I wouldn't do it thinking about a girl I have a crush on because I felt like I didn't have their consent.
Pretty sure that makes me an elite alpha winner.

He wants to bang and you don't. That seems like the reason. Not a very romantic bang though, obviously.

Now if he brought you twelve red roses, then the dude just wanted to see you smile.

tenor.gif

This one was really funny too. Chortled for sure.

There it is guys: Clean comedy done right, vulgar comedy done mostly right. Let's all be better.

He wants to bang and you don't. That seems like the reason. Not a very romantic bang though, obviously.

Now if he brought you twelve red roses, then the dude just wanted to see you smile.

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Back