A gift of very expensive jewelry ~ I couldn't accept, psychological reason?

I genuinely feel bad for women these days

Just the bull shit they have to deal with is fucking absurd

Like, id like to think I'm a different kind of guy and I deal with a lot of social pressure too( putting it lightly). So I can relate in a very real way

But like an attractive girl in the modern era in the most beta generation of all time, I really feel that struggle.

That's why women needs a good man to protect them from all this madness

Thousands of dollars worth and he's a client?

Good move not accepting it. It's definitely unethical.

This the same dude who told you he loved shoes?

Yeah, honestly, I saw my way out of that thread. Too much weird psychology going on. Dude gave a chick he barely knows roses, then asked for a hug(?!) and then just scampered away holding his balls because of an alleged “groin hernia.” ROFL. I was convinced that “groin hernia” was code for “embarrassing erection,” and that’s when I decided I’m not even gonna comment on this mess. Just slooowwwly backed away.
I was on the bus and I literally lost it at bought her a dozen roses lmao

Knew exactly at that moment what kind of thread it was gonna be

No disrespect or anything, i honestly feel bad, these dudes are just doing what they feel is the right way.

Why would you post something so disgusting?
because its true? if you really are even a girl which I'm not sold on that :rolleyes:

but no man is going to just buy a girl an expensive necklace because she somehow encouraged him to lose weight. he wants to bang the shit out of you in the worst/best way possible, and the weight thing is just a pathetic excuse

Maybe I'm corny... But I legit do not understand what a pearl necklace is? I have guessed by the reply you got from another poster that it is something disgusting...?
Not sure I honestly even want to know o_O

tenor.gif

search

I was on the bus and I literally lost it at bought her a dozen roses lmao

Knew exactly at that moment what kind of thread it was gonna be

No disrespect or anything, i honestly feel bad, these dudes are just doing what they feel is the right way.
I had a friend like that years ago. Good writer, very good musician, sensitive guy. Inadvertently sabotaged every date he had. We tried to tell him:
“Ok, this chick doesn’t even know you. You just met. Do NOT read her your poetry!!” And every time, guess what happened?
“I don’t know man, it started out good...then I read her my poetry...”

I had a friend like that years ago. Good writer, very good musician, sensitive guy. Inadvertently sabotaged every date he had. We tried to tell him:
“Ok, this chick doesn’t even know you. You just met. Do NOT read her your poetry!!” And every time, guess what happened?
LMFAO

It was several thousand dollars spent tho, like who just goes out and buys that to somebody you're not in a relationship with? o_O
He is a sweet guy! Put it just put me on the spot it felt :eek:
He wants to put it in your spot.

I bet I could bust out some poetry and make it work tho lol

Anything can work with the right frame and enough confidence. These guys just come off needy and approval seeking.

Stories like this always get me rollin tho lmao

You made The Person return it, is this person a dude? Or some other alphabet pronoun? Asking for a friend.

Thousands of dollars worth and he's a client?

Good move not accepting it. It's definitely unethical.
Yeah I was curious about that too. Was this help with weight loss as a friend, or is that what @Clementine does for a living? Because if she helped him through a major challenge (losing weight) erotic transference can happen. I used to work in substance abuse treatment and sometimes I was on the receiving end of that. You help someone through a traumatic life event, and their feelings of gratitude or whatever get mistaken as sexual attraction. Wonder if that happened here, or if dude is just one of those guys that gets attracted to chicks and has no clue how to express it?

Yeah I was curious about that too. Was this help with weight loss as a friend, or is that what @Clementine does for a living? Because if she helped him through a major challenge (losing weight) erotic transference can happen. I used to work in substance abuse treatment and sometimes I was on the receiving end of that. You help someone through a traumatic life event, and their feelings of gratitude or whatever get mistaken as sexual attraction. Wonder if that happened here, or if dude is just one of those guys that gets attracted to chicks and has no clue how to express it?
She's In fitness

She's In fitness
Ah. This is making sense then. Probably he developed feelings throughout this whole process. He probably felt grateful, developed attraction, and was ready to take his newly streamlined aerodynamic otter-body out on the town.

Yeah, honestly, I saw my way out of that thread. Too much weird psychology going on. Dude gave a chick he barely knows roses, then asked for a hug(?!) and then just scampered away holding his balls because of an alleged “groin hernia.” ROFL. I was convinced that “groin hernia” was code for “embarrassing erection,” and that’s when I decided I’m not even gonna comment on this mess. Just slooowwwly backed away.
I dunno. When you put it like that it kind of convinces me he was fucking with us.

It was several thousand dollars spent tho, like who just goes out and buys that to somebody you're not in a relationship with? o_O
He is a sweet guy! Put it just put me on the spot it felt :eek:

He is in love with you and doesn't know how to tell you.

Back