A Gif reaction of Werdum submitted Jones

emax

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Since there was fun to be had in a previous GIF thread I posted, I figured I would try this one just for the hell of it.

So if Jones fights Werdum, say at a catch weight fight, and then it started out with Jones winning the stand up war and then Jones getting a huge takedown. Then the Jones elbows come raining down and just when you think for sure he's gonna get another Vera type finish, Werdum catches him during an elbow in an armbar or triangle choke and gets a sub inside of 3 minutes. What would be a Gif of your reaction then?

Since there was fun to be had in a previous GIF thread I posted, I figured I would try this one just for the hell of it.

So if Jones fights Werdum, say at a catch weight fight, and then it started out with Jones winning the stand up war and then Jones getting a huge takedown. Then the Jones elbows come raining down and just when you think for sure he's gonna get another Vera type finish, Werdum catches him during an elbow in an armbar or triangle choke and gets a sub inside of 3 minutes. What would be a Gif of your reaction then?

So another post your reaction if [surprising thing] happens thread? I wonder how different the gifs will be...

So another post your reaction if [surprising thing] happens thread? I wonder how different the gifs will be...

Oh they'll be by and large the same type, but it still be fucking funny.

I'll say this about Sherdog, it is in the running for internet forum with the best Gifs posted out of any internet forum there is. That's why some of us can't help but have these kinds of threads.

So explain to us how you have a catchweight fight between LHW and HW

So explain to us how you have a catchweight fight between LHW and HW

205.5? Maybe, since championship fights you have to weigh in at the limit. Still an absurd concept.

and then cm punk off the cage w/ a chair to finish off doom face and claim the belt as his own

th

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back