A future pound-for-pound top 5 that everyone is forgetting about

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 546119

zabit-magomedsharipov.jpg

If it wasn't for Yair ducking Zabit time after time, he would already have beaten Alex and been the 145 champ

People are sleeping on Zabit, he is the uncrowned champion right now at 145

Once he finishes Yair, he will make Alex or Ortega look amateurish and be champ in 2021

Zabit Bless

Im still fully on the Zabit train. Think he beats everyone at FW and then eventually fights for the LW title in 2022/2023.

How much longer can he make that FW limit? He needs to be more active to maximize his potential.

Fatigue makes a pussy of all men - Kenny Florian inspired by Zabit vs Kattar

Zabit really isn't that good

I must say I can't quite see the genius in him, a lot of people in the fight game say something similar: he's the best at mixing all the styles together that they've seen. Like I said I can't quite see it, I see a guy with a lot of talent, definitely top 5 at least but he might struggle to go 5 rounds.

If it wasn't for Yair ducking Zabit time after time, he would already have beaten Alex and been the 145 champ

Once he finishes Yair, he will make Alex or Ortega look amateurish and be champ in 2021

Zabit Bless

<Dany07><Dany07><YeahOKJen>

Zabit Bless

Im not gunna support this guy in anyway till i see him fight a 5 rounder...

Sorry Hitto ...its a no for me dog
e1feea2df73447797ac9ebf37b09848a.jpg

In 1-2 years these will be the titleholders:

FlyWT - Askar Asmara
BW - Umar Nurmagomedov
FW - Zabit
LW - Islam
WW - KHAMZAT
MW - KHAMZAT
LHW - Ankalaev
HW - Shamil Abdurakhimov

I must say I can't quite see the genius in him, a lot of people in the fight game say something similar: he's the best at mixing all the styles together that they've seen. Like I said I can't quite see it, I see a guy with a lot of talent, definitely top 5 at least but he might struggle to go 5 rounds.
He's talented but he has no power in any of his strikes. Not even in full on to the chin spinning back kicks. And he gasses after two rounds.

Back