A friendly reminder to America and the World about Cowboy

Randlewand

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Cowboy is not blue-collar. I know this is the image he SELLS the masses, but let's be real.. I'm not trying to hate, and I'm sure Cowboy was a fellow blue collar retard at some point in the past, but he might as well be a prince at this point.

I'm happy that Cowboy is getting his red panty night, but Cowboy is selling wolf tickets.

Budweiser Can Cowboy Bless.

Yeah, I was terribly disappointed when I found out he wasn't really a ranch hand. Haven't viewed his fights the same way since.

So you're telling me that the professional athlete who has a six-figure contract with a billion dollar organization isn't a blue-collar worker? Wow, I never would have guessed that.

Cowboy is not blue-collar. I know this is the image he SELLS the masses, but let's be real.. I'm not trying to hate, and I'm sure Cowboy was a fellow blue collar retard at some point in the past, but he might as well be a prince at this point.

I'm happy that Cowboy is getting his red panty night, but Cowboy is selling wolf tickets.

Budweiser Can Cowboy Bless.

Blue Collar people work hard

Cowboy has worked harder than most MMA fighters... He fights more than anyone.. No exceptions..

Princes do not take risks like he takes... Princes do not go in a cage and fight the absolutely best in the world 5 fucking times a year for the last 10 years.....

You obviously know nothing about working or working hard.

Shut your Whore mouth.

War Cerrone

America and the World are already aware of exactly who Cowboy is. There's this thing called the internet.....

3554cw.jpg

well, this changes everything...

Cowboy has worked harder than most MMA fighters... He fights more than anyone.. No exceptions..

Princes do not take risks like he takes... Princes do not go in a cage and fight the absolutely best in the world 5 fucking times a year for the last 10 years.....

Shut your Whore mouth.

War Cerrone

LOL wow..

Shut your Whore mouth.

War Cerrone

:D
giphy.gif

LOL wow..

Just havin fun. So thanks for the LoL

Cowboy did not grow up in a hard place like Aldo, Barao and others....

But as an adult... the grind of being a fighter as active as he is means lots of hard work.

And jet-skies and bass boats, horses, guns ... well he has lots of cup holders for his Budweiser

Back